Brightway Auto Sales - Orange Park

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(904) 900-7349 (904) 900-7349

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

WARNING

This place will rip you off and isn’t ashamed about it. My daughter bought a car from then for $12K and 5 days later the engine was toast! There was clearly some kind of BS block sealer added to the cooling system to hide the blown head gasket. It was evident by the chunks of copper like material that came out of the cooling system. Brian, one of the owners, didn’t care and wouldn’t help cover the repairs. It was either let his “mechanics” who supposedly inspected the car (and probably covered up the issue) fix it or he wasn’t going to do anything. Asked him to pay 1/2 of the repair bill and he refused. Do NOT buy anything from these guys, they are crooked and shameless!!!

Dealing with Don was a pleasure

I have dealt with Don Previously he always makes the buying process quick and simple I would recommend him to friends and family without hesitation.

Dealer response

Mr Steve, I appreciate you taking the time for me. I hope that our relationship grows!

Fast and Easy Process!

I found the truck I had been looking for. They got me approved and drove down the next day to pick it up. Was on the road within an hour. Love my new F350! Thanks Don!