Bert Ogden Mission Auto Outlet

Saturday 8:30am–10:00pm
Sunday Closed
(866) 764-7494 (866) 764-7494

1.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

DONT BUY FROM THEM !

Don't buy from here! 09-20-21 was looking for a new XT5 checked online and saw that this company had the vehicle i wanted and the price posted online for $45,415 so i call store to verify if it was still available before i made the 1hr 15 min drive to there location. i was told yes we still have it and yes it is for the price online. Once i arrived, i saw the XT5 and loved it and told sales man ill take it, already approved the sales man comes in the cubical to tell me that his manager told him that the XT5 i wanted to purchase was the last one they had so he had to mark it up $3,000 more. Im like WOW never ever in my life has this ever happened to me as a customer I was shocked, and shame on the Vackar's that would allow and hire people to over see and manage the legacy they have built all across the valley and now have people like Bert Ogden Cadillac Mangers treat customers like this. Such a sad shame it has come down to people like them and during a pandemic to gouge their own previous customers. WOW !

Liars

I went to this dealership in Mission because they called me saying they had the truck I was looking for and that I could go for a test drive . Carol would be the person “taking care” of me . I drove more than an hour just for them to tell me the truck had been sold days ago and if I wanted to pick something else. They are big liars and very unprofessional.