New 888-285-8469 Dealer Website
Used 866-385-5182 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-8062

Average based on 273 reviews.
  • Breon Used Car Sales

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience at Schaumburg Toyota with Breon! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Breon is the sales associate everyone should do business with. We bought a new Camry from Breon. He is friendly, professional, approachable and honest. You want a positive car buying experience see Breon. Allow Breon to be your next sales person. He is one of a kind. I'm looking for another car and Breon will be the first person I reach out to. Hopefully they will have a nice used Corolla for my daughter. One that is in great condition, dependable and most importantly affordable. See you this weekend Breon.

• Buy a Toyota, and ONLY buy it at Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for being loyal to Schaumburg Toyota. We wish your daughter many happy miles!

Add 2 more best friends to our list of Breon Williams and Justin Tardoc. When my daughter's Ford Focus DIED, she needed a replacement vehicle immediately. A quick scan of the Schaumburg Toyota website again provided us with an option for an affordable Gen3 Prius (their pre-owned inventory is consistently full of great options). Breon's day off meant absolutely nothing to him, as he immediately made one phone call and connected us with Zaya Ochana. Getting to work with Zaya was as effortless and pleasant as working with Breon on the purchase of my own Schaumburg Toyota vehicle. While difficulties with the Focus required us to arrive at a time that forced Zaya's scheduled end-of-shift to arrive and pass, he was generously welcoming, completely non-pressure, and totally accommodating as he patiently showed us options. Working with Justin Tardoc is always a professional and delightful experience, and Thomas Sayasane was completely efficient, yet took the time to explain everything about the financing in an understandable, non-intimidating, and friendly manner. Buy a Toyota, and only buy it at Schaumburg Toyota.

• Quick and Efficient Service

Glad we could help in keeping your truck in tip, top shape. Thanks for sharing, Lynn!

My service manager Anthonyhad contacted me by phone and email to remind me of my maintenance schedule He met me when I arrived. My oil change and servicing of other areas were within the time as advised by my service manager. The manager took me to my truck when completed and advised the service to be performed on my next visit. My truck runs like new.

• Nice Facilities

Modern facility with latest equipment. Very nice waiting area. Service advisors are very good.

We are pleased to share the new facilities with you. Thanks for sharing, Jim!

We are pleased to share the new facilities with you. Thanks for sharing, Jim!

• Highlander 2016

I have purchased many vehicles from Toyota and I have been very pleased.

Thanks for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer. We wish you many more happy miles!

I have purchased many vehicles from Toyota and I have been very pleased.

• Recall Service

Quick and easy service completed as promised. Great waiting area/lounge including WiFi and treats

We are happy to share the new facility with you. Thanks for sharing!

We are happy to share the new facility with you. Thanks for sharing!

• Car repair

Glad we could help. Thanks for sharing!

Bought a used car and it broke down on the interstate. Talked with Sean Richmond and he helped tremendously throughout the two weeks it took to fix the car. He kept me updated on what was going on and a time frame. Sean and all the staff were wonderful.

Glad we could help. Thanks for sharing!

• Repairs

Being from another state, I was quite concerned about having to take my car in for repairs so I could get home. The facility was phenomenal and clean. The technicians took time to explain what they had done and listen to my concerns without any sense of impatience. Upon my return, knowing who to talk to in the service department was a bit confusing at first but flowed easily in the end. One question, a friend of mine recommended that I start using my emergency brake periodically as that will reset the calipers and clean out the slide pins since they were a big part of the problem. Is this true? Thank you for being so dedicated to your customers!

Hello, We are pleased we were able to help with your vehicle and get you home safe. It is a good idea to use your emergency brake periodically. Thanks for servicing with us and if you are in the area and need service we are here to help.

• Service

Nice new dealership. Like the new perk of a car wash at time of service.

We are pleased to share it with you. Thanks for being our customer and sharing your experience.

Nice new dealership. Like the new perk of a car wash at time of service.

• Great repeat purchase (3rd) from Zaya Ochana!

Thanks for being loyal to Schaumburg Toyota and Zaya. We wish you many more happy miles, Jessica!

Bought a 2016 Toyota Camry SE. Gorgeous car; fair price. Zaya Ochana is a pleasure to work with. This is the 3rd car I have purchased at Schaumburg Toyota from Zaya Ochana. I love going back there, because it's a no hassle experience, great service, fair negotiations...and the car quality and longevity is excellent! The cars are also stylish...good warranties, service included for first 2 years or certain mileage...overall great car for the price. Outstanding service by Zaya Ochana and Schaumburg Toyota.