646 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaumburg Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Fast, Reliable, Trustworthy and Friendly
    May 22, 2017

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer, ToyotaGuy! We appreciate having you!

I drive approximately 40 miles to come to this dealership when I need something done, because it is by far the best. Foolishly, I once took our 2008 Yaris to the North Side Chicago location, a different dealer, and was extremely disappointed when they attempted to up sell me during a routine oil change, ONLY TWO WEEKS after we had our 90,000 mile maintenance done at Schaumburg Toyota. This was no fault of Schaumburg Toyota, as they went above and beyond during this huge maintenance work, but is a testament that when you find a great dealer and service center, stick with them and support their business. I can say unequivocally that we will only bring our car into the Schaumburg Toyota dealer for servicing, because they are quick, knowledgeable and trustworthy - which is extremely important to me, as my fiance and I don't know vehicle maintenance all that well.

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer, ToyotaGuy! We appreciate having you!

• Nice Job

Thank you Bryan and the crew, I always feel like coming to see my friends

Thank you Bryan and the crew, I always feel like coming to see my friends

• Car repair

They took my car right away and fixed it quickly. Everyone was very courteous. I always get good service there.

• Ken Lejkowski

Took car in for oil change & tire rotation. Done in 30 minutes. Very good & quick

Thanks, Ken!

Thanks, Ken!

• Mrs. Elizabeth

Very friendly people. Great service. Will came back for more service. Love this place.

Thanks for being our customer, Elizabeth!

Thanks for being our customer, Elizabeth!

• THANK YOU!!!
    May 7, 2017

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for sharing, Stanley. We wish you many happy miles!

I know Igor Mett (New cars sales menager) 13 years. All these years i am bying cars with his help. All theseyears the best price and the best service! Will never go to another place! Outstanding general menager Chris Haley!!! Thank you very much!!! Stanley. A.

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for sharing, Stanley. We wish you many happy miles!

• Great Service

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sharon!

My service team manager, Steve Lowell was excellent. Explained everything in terms I could understand and made me feel like my car was in good hands!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sharon!

• 3 month check up
    May 4, 2017

Schaumburg Toyota

Glad you enjoyed your visit, James. Thanks for being our customer!

The ckeck in was quick even though the service department was busy. The customer waiting area was comfortable and I made use of the coffee maker makes a good esspresso. Looking forward to my next visit.

Schaumburg Toyota

Glad you enjoyed your visit, James. Thanks for being our customer!

• Service Appointment

Received efficient, courteous treatment as expected.

Thanks for sharing, Kenneth!

Received efficient, courteous treatment as expected.

Thanks for sharing, Kenneth!

• Quick friendky service
    April 17, 2017

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer and for sharing your experiences!

I am always happy with the service I receive at your dealership. I know Everyone will be friendly and explain everything my car needs in language I can understand. I also spoke with Jerry in Sales and he was extremely helpful and Jon in management. For your final survey question I believe everyone at Schaumburg toyota has the customers best interest in mind when working with them.

Schaumburg Toyota

Thanks for being our loyal customer and for sharing your experiences!