Barry's Auto Center Inc.

65 reviews

• October 21, 2014

Great selection of cars, trucks,rv's and a few really nice motorcycles. The process for which they sell is the most painless I have ever experienced. They... have an inventory sheet with all info you need to know when looking for a used car. I took my daughter there to look after going up and down rte 104 with no luck and 30 day warrantees. We got to Barry's auto center and test drove multiple cars and when deciding on the "one" we went inside and were done and happy in less than 30 minutes. Now my baby has a nice safe vehicle with a 2YEAR WARANTEE at no extra charge. Now Mama and Daddy are happy, she has a car at college (so she can come more often!). I would recommend Barry's to anyone looking for a good used vehicle at great prices and painless process.

May 23, 2018

I worked with Robert and Andy and they were AMAZING and very helpful with everything. They assisted me with what I needed & any questions or concerns... I had they were there with he answer for it.

March 29, 2018

Buyer be were.Barry lied when I bought my camper. Told me the floor was new, when all they did was put one over the old one that had water damage.Now... it's all soft.The hybrid tent bed had duct tape on a large tear behind a curtain,witch damage the bed and floor. They tell you everything is good but all they did was hide all the bad things. Barry him self told me that it was in great shape . He lies

Greg I am sorry to hear about your camper issue. We would not hide any water damage. Most campers that are older have had some water damage at some... point in time. We take our campers to an off site repair place and we share with you just what they tell us. Older hybrid campers are what they are. For the record, I never lied to you about this camper or would I. You have had this camper for a long time and I have not heard from you at all. Again, I am sorry about the issues with your camper but we do sell them as is, where is because they are nightmares for water issues.

January 25, 2018

Love the car but found some things that should have been taken care of before I bought it. Didn't see them until later. First off, tire pressures were... set at 19 pounds. If it was just one tire I could understand,possible leak. All 4 tires have stayed at 32 psi since I filled them 2 months ago. I found the a/c inoperative. Found corroded a n d broken wires on power steering pressure switch which helps control a/c. Also found 11 psi in my spare. Since I filled it 2 months ago it has held 60 psi. Not mad, just disappointed.

Dave. I am very sorry about that. The tires should or been checked but my guess is it slipped through the cracks. The AC should be in working order... so feel free to call my shop and set up a time to have them look at it. We take pride in going through our 95 point inspection and if I have a guy here not doing his job, I need to know.

October 24, 2017

Recently purchased a Wells Cargo trailer. Great product, fair price, and completely effortless transaction. Even though Barry's is over fifty miles away... from my house, it was worth the drive. Next purchase, Barry's will be my first stop.

Tom. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the kind words.

September 6, 2017

We were shopping for a 2017 Pacifica and went to this dealer as they had one in our color and the lowest pricing around. Our sales rep Dave Vance gave... us exceptional care in the process from start to finish and is a true gentleman, He made sure we were financed at a comfortable price and did every thing possible to make sure we got the car we wanted. We drove away the same day with our dream car. What great salesmanship, honest dealers. Thanks very much Dave, we will recommend you and this dealership in the future to all others looking for a great used vehicle. Nice doing business with Barrys Auto Center, again thanks Dave Vance.

Dave Thanks for the business and we appreciate the kind words.

August 22, 2017

Barry's Auto Center puts the fun back into buying a car. I traveled 400 miles to Barry's for a low mileage used Lincoln Navigator (they are difficult... to find). I can not say enough how amazing the experience was. Andy the owner spoke with me for over a week, and even held the vehicle without taking a credit card, even though I offered multiple times in fear the truck would be sold before I could get up there, but Andy held to his word, and held the truck. I took a flight into Rochester airport, and Andy even picked me up. I was confident that I could fly in and drive the vehicle home because Andy sent me over 50 pictures and videos of the vehicle and disclosed any imperfections with the vehicle (there were none, not expected on a used vehicle.) Everything was ready for me after I got back from a test drive, it was the easiest buying process I could imagine, and I had to travel 400 miles! The Navigator drive back home the 400 mile trip flawlessly, and perfect. I will definitely going to look at Barry's auto center for future vehicles for myself, family, and friends. They are worth the trip, no doubt about it.

July 13, 2017

I was in a bind with my car being repaired Vance helped me out and suggested a replacement car no pressure. He let me drive it to work and it fit very... nicely.

June 26, 2017

Dave Vance was so helpful, he is very knowledgable about the different vehicles, and very honest. Best experience ever buying a car. I just told him... what options I wanted, and he brought out several of them for me to try. I found a great fit for me, and I feel that he gave us a great deal. i will definitely recommend Barrys Auto Center , and also to ask for Dave!

May 3, 2017

I did my research on the car I wanted and drove a long way to Barry's Auto for the car that fit my needs. It's not a new car or a stylish car but the one... I wanted and could afford. I spoke several times on the phone with the sales department . Before I even met anyone there in person, I began to feel like a neighbor who could stop in for coffee. Long story short: I bought the older used car , was treated just as well as someone purchasing a brand new auto and would gladly deal with them again. A check engine issue popped up 32 days after my purchase. Surprisingly, they fairly and rightly fixed the issue at no charge. I was also treated respectfully and promptly by the service department. I love my new used car. It fits me perfectly. I want to thank all the folks at Barry's Auto for making a potentially stressful and unpleasant experience one that leaves me with no buyer's remorse. Thank you.