Barry's Auto Center Inc.

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Barry's Auto Center Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(585) 672-3444 (585) 672-3444

My first car purchase on my own

I just purchased a car for the first time on my own. ( I hate to say that my husband always bought my vehicles) I was very apprehensive, but Andy, Dave and service manager Ike, eased my fears and worked tirelessly to find the perfect car for me, one that I could afford. I went to several dealerships, but was basically told that they couldn’t help me due to the used car shortage and my price point. These gentlemen took care of everything, walked me through the entire process and were so patient with all my questions. I can not say enough about this little jewel of a dealership that we have right here in our backyard. There’s something to be said about small dealerships. They truly gave me 100% of their time, and didn’t rush me out the door. Please, if you’re looking for a vehicle, give the staff at Barry Dodge a chance, their awesome!

Purchase of a 2005 Dodge Ram Pick-up.

Just picked up my 2005 Dodge Ram pickup with 44,000 original miles on Weds. August 18th from Barry's Auto center in Brockport N.Y. After searching the web, Craigs list, and most of the local dealers within a 50 mile radius of Albion, Barry's Auto had JUST the truck i wanted. A long bed, V-6, with a 6 speed standard transmission, 2 wheel drive. I love it! The saleman Tracy was great. Keep up the good work guys. In the future, if needed, I will be back. Thanks, Frank Mack, Jr.

Finding my "new to me" truck with Bob

I found a truck on Cars.com that seemed to meet all of my requirements. My email inquiry was answered in a timely manner. Every person I interacted with, whether email, phone or face to face was helpful, courteous and professional. My salesman Bob was excellent. I would definitely do business with him again. This was one of the smoothest used car purchase I have ever done.

Thanks for the business.

4.0

Christopher's car

Bob "Digger" was extremely helpful in purchasing this vehicle. He wasn't aggressive in his sales pitch , and answered all our questions. We will go to Barry's Auto Center in the future when looking for a vehicle and deal with Bob

Thanks Kathy.

2.0

price isn't everything

price was right but beware they will not work with your bank they try to get you to finance through them at unreasonable rates,I did not buy.

Dealer response

Hey Lamont. I am sorry you feel that way. You got your loan through Capitol One and we are not set up with them. For their program to work, we would need to be one of their dealers and we are not. I feel your idea of unreasonable rates is not fair. Through our local credit unions we could get you 3.75% for up to 60 months on a 2015 vehicle. Your rate through Capitol One is just under 3%. Not a huge difference. I wish you the best of luck finding your car and sorry we were not able to work something out.

Above and beyond

Excellent customer service, going above and beyond our expectations especially on a holiday weekend! We will definitely come back to do business here even though we are located 5 hours away.

Dealer response

Thanks for the business and the kind words.

Barrys', a used car dealership with Integrity !

Barry's auto (and Andy the owner) is a classy famly owned company that deliver an old fashioned approach to sales, namely 'honesty and integrity', something that is very difficult to find in this day and age. I didn't end up buying a vehicle from Barry's mainly as I found out the vehicle I was interested in, didn't have a particular safety feature that I wanted in the car however Andy was very patient, understanding and classy. Trying to find an auto center (and used car dealership) with integrity and class is not easy. If you are looking to buy a car with a dealership with those qualities, you can't go wrong with Barry's!

Dealer response

Thanks Matt. I hope you were able to find that Jeep for your wife.

Easiest car buying experience ever!

Huge shout out to Andy, Tracy and everyone else at Barry's auto center! I have been toying around with trading in my car for a few months now, spent some time chatting with other dealerships and they weren't willing to work with me to get me into the car that I wanted for the price range I wanted to be in. On a whim I looked again a couple days ago to see if something stood out that I wanted, and I found my dream Jeep. A fully loaded cherokee trailhawk in my price range in an awesome color. I was nervous about what car shopping was going to be like during this unfortunate time we're in but everyone at Barry's made it one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had! Tracy went above and made sure that before I drove the Jeep off the lot, I knew what features and functions it had. Barry's Auto Center will continue to have my service from here out, thank you so much everyone!

Thanks Jen. I hope you are loving that Jeep

Not the usual car dealer experience.

I recently purchased a HARLEY from Barrys and found that Vance my salesman and Andy the owner were both helpful and responsive to my needs. Not your average car dealer!

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words Gary. Enjoy the bike. I wish I was on mine more this summer but its not even half over yet. There is still hope. LOL. Thanks again for the business.

Great Dealership!!

I'd been looking for a trailer/5th wheel for awhile and I discovered a nice one on their website. Drove out to take a look at it. Bob was the one that showed it to me. He was honest and forthcoming about the few issues they knew existed in the trailer. This was very impressive to me. Most dealerships try to hide the flaws. There was no pressure at all to purchase or steer me to a higher priced model. Went inside and sat down to talk things over and that's when I met Andy. Very professional, courteous and helpful with his ideas and recommendations. I ended up buying the trailer and I'm very happy with it so far. I think I got a very good deal on a very nice 5th wheel. I waited to post this until delivery. Jeremy drove it down to my property and placed it exactly where I wanted it. No muss, no fuss. The guy is good! He gave me tips and pointers for things I need to do and look out for. Everyone from this dealership I dealt with went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again or recommend anyone of my friends to go see them. If your in the market for a car, motorcycle or trailer this place is where you should start!!

Dealer response

Hey Dave. Im glad everything worked out. Enjoy camping. I really appreciate the kind words.