P & W BMW

High Quality & Professional Staff!!!

Broderick was great. He listened to what I wanted. Took me for a test ride. Found the right vehicle and was easy purchase.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

All work was completed on time and as specified when I dropped off the car, and final costs were per the estimate at drop off.

Love my new car

First time i had mer Rich, since mt previous advisor left. Very pleased with Rich. Knowledgeable, efficient, and great customer satisfaction.

Highly Recommended!

As always, was greeted warmly upon arrival and immediately taken to Julian's office. Everything done in a timely manner: a loaner car and all the paperwork ready when I arrived.

Outstanding service

I was very pleased with Nate, Mike and the body shop. All handled my car with great care even if it took two week, but they all got it right.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

Shawn was very helpful and Waymon devoted a great deal of time to me explaining all of the features of my new car.

1.0

BMW M3 Inquiry

Extremely Rude people to work with. asked about a car and the rep simply said I cannot do anything and go somewhere else

Happy customer

Everything was excellent from the shuttle, to greeting by D and service techs Rich & Chrissy

Salesman acknowledgement and appreciation

Yes service was great. Dealing with Rich McCoy was great. Everyone there was very nice. Had a great experience.

Very positive experience

Excellent service. Patrick was prompt and professional. He managed to get the car ready in the time promised despite difficulties with the tire supplier.