Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

656 reviews

656 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Nissan Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 29, 2016

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Mr. Paul Troche for his outstanding customer service, prompt, and what an efficient car buying experience... it was! Mr. Troche introduced me to Mr. Reggie Scott another outstanding person. He also guided me through the best car purchasing experience in over 30 years of buying cars. To the Hall leadership and family, please recognize these individuals for their outstanding service render to me. I will return to this dealership again. Thanks again, Mr. Jim Wilson

Good afternoon, Jim Wilson. Hall Nissan Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased... that Paul Trouche was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jim Wilson for the highly praised review.

December 4, 2018

I wouldn't take my 2013 Nissan Maxima anywhere else. You guys are the best dealer in town. You keep me rolling and confident when I take any trip short... or long.

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Nissan Virginia Beach

November 30, 2018

Shannon went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and my car was in tip top shape. Will definitely be back at hall to get all my work done

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to your next visit!

November 30, 2018

I always have a great experience when servicing my vehicle at hall Nissan, Shannon is a great service advisor, she was very helpful and got my vehicle... in and out in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Hall Nissan to my family and friends.

We're pleased to hear you always have a great experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 30, 2018

Great customer service, pleasant workers, fast and efficient work. would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone needing to service their vehicles.... Thank you so much!

November 27, 2018

I love the service, people that work there and honesty with explanation of your quote and final bill. They don't look for things to fix, just what you... bring it in for.

November 26, 2018

My service advisor went above and beyond my request. I stopped in to put air in my tires. While there, he noticed I was due for an inspection so he took... care of that for me. I didn???t have an appointment and was there under an hour!!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

November 23, 2018

We had a really good experience at Hall Nissan service today. I had all tires changed and an alignment done. Bernard was very helpful and nice!!

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or ...stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 23, 2018

It was a long wait but I received awesome customer service from Bernard. He answered all my concerns and made sure all my service needs were met

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop b...y. Have an awesome day!

November 21, 2018

Bernard was great. He kept me informed about the car. He got everything done on time and even got the car cleaned. Job well done.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a...n awesome day!