Hall Honda Elizabeth City

482 reviews

482 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Honda Elizabeth City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

I walked on the lot not having any interest on buying a Honda. Bobby Clark walked up to me, introduced himself and didn't ever once push a sale on me.... Matt Harrell, general sales manager was very approachable and highly confident in making a good sale. Overall, the professionalism and customer service on a spectrum 1-10 is ranked 10 plus! I recommend checking out this dealership any day, Honda's are a great choice and the people there are good folks. Great combination.

John Holman

Matthew Harrell

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 8 reviews

January 10, 2019

Very fast service. You don't need and appointment for a inspection or oil change. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. In and out in 30 minutes.

John Holman

Service Advisor

(5.0) 73 reviews

• November 29, 2016

My experience with Hall Honda in Elizabeth City was enjoyable. Salesperson Adrien Curry was very helpful, knowledgeable and above all, pleasant. I will... be sure to refer friends to this dealership and/or when purchasing another Honda.

Hall Honda Elizabeth City is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may ans...wer any further questions you may have about your new 2017 Honda Accord. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

January 8, 2019

I was in the market for a 2018 CRV for my wife. After making some online inquiries I made a mistake and went to a dealer in the Va Beach area. After a... long deceptive sales practice in which promises that were made would not be honored I demanded my deposit back and walked out the door. The next day I called Hall Honda in Elizabeth City and made a deal over the phone for a 2019 at a truly great price. We drove over the next day,did the paper work and was back on the road in a reasonable time. No games no gimmicks. Andrew our salesman was great and William in finance was professional in walking us through the paper work. I looked up Steve Spiva the general manager and thanked him for a great experience. They will have my business in the future. I recommend them highly.

We are very happy to have provided you with a hassle-free buying experience! We hope your wife is enjoying her new 2019 CR-V. Your recommendation mean...s so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Take care!

January 6, 2019

Sales person Bobby Clark was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in buying. Not pushy like a lot of sales person's,

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Honda Elizabeth City. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever n...eed anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 5, 2019

Bobby Clark is a great salesman; professional, knowledgeable, and a nice person to be around. The facility was clean, well laid out, customer friendly,... with a good display of vehicles. Would truly recommend this dealership to others looking for a new vehicle, and ask for Bobby Clark.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Bobby here at Hall Honda Elizabeth City! We look forward to your next visi...t! Take care!

January 3, 2019

Andrew and the entire Hall Honda team, including TJ, gave me an incredible buying experience. I am already loving my Honda CRV and I highly recommend Hall... Honda!

Congratulations on your new Honda CRV! We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Your recommendation means so much to u...s and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Steve Spiva

General Manager

(4.9) 25 reviews

TJ Johnson

(4.9) 44 reviews

January 1, 2019

Andrew Creech made buying a car simple and easy. This is the first time I've bought a car and not stressed about the purchase.

Congratulations on your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

William Forman

F&I Director

(4.9) 18 reviews

December 27, 2018

In and out great service clean service area lots of cars to choose from. New what I wanted website said car was there but it was not. Bought it site unseen... wish they would have detailed it

Hi Wanda, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Honda Elizabeth City! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wish...es, Hall Honda Elizabeth City

Steve Spiva

General Manager

(4.9) 25 reviews

December 21, 2018

I went to Hall Honda to test drive a 2018 CRV with no intention to purchase without checking out other types of SUV's at other dealerships. A couple of... hours later I drove my new 2018 CRV off the lot! My sales person, Andrew Creech, was by far the most professional automobile salesperson I have ever dealt with. He and the rest of the team are professional, patient, and accommodating. No need to look elsewhere!

Congratulations on your new 2018 CRV, Debbie! We're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you a...gain in the future. Best wishes, Hall Honda Elizabeth City

William Forman