Delaney Buick Chevrolet

a happy customer!

Thanks to the team at Delaney Chevrolet and a special thank you to my salesman Jordan Steiner for making what can be a frustrating experience in to an exciting experience. Jordans professionalism and attention to my requests and limitations made the whole experience positive and I look forward to many safe and happy miles in my new vehicle!

My 2016 Silveraldo

Pat McCarthy and OJ Schilling went over and above my expectations to make the deal happen and to ensure my 100% satisfaction. Thanks Guys!!

Dealer response

Thanks Greg! Always happy to work with you on a new vehicle. Congratulations on the new Silverado!

Fast, easy service

Delaney's has always offered quality service. The body shop does excellent work on repairs.

Dealer response

Thanks Sandra for sharing your Delaney experience. We're glad everything went well! Please let us know if we can ever be of service

Great Customer Service

My Salesman David Popp was very knowledgeable and understanding of what type of vehicle I was looking for and my current financial situation. The dealership worked hard to get me financed and into my new Chevy Spark. All of the employees were friendly and provided excellent customer service to me.

Dealer response

Thanks Tom. We're glad we were able to help you with your new Spark. Please let David or any of us know if you need anything!

What a great deal!

had a big bill in body shop. Tracy McCarthy helped me get out of that car and into a brand new one and saved me a ton of money.

Dealer response

John, thanks for your review of your vehicle purchase. We always are ready to help you out. Tracy and all of us appreciate your business!

Purchased a 2016 Chevy Equinox

The most pleasant experience I have had from any company in a long time. I especially want to thank Mr. Anthony Grillo for the professional manner in which he handled my whole purchasing process. Such a great team at Delaney Chevrolet!!

Dealer response

Thanks Liz! We always appreciate hearing from our customers. Glad everything went great. Let us know if we can assist you in any way.

My new CRUZE!!!!!!

Everyone was so nice at Delaney! They worked so hard to get me into my new vehicle. They even called a contact to help get set up a cheaper car insurance company, which really helped me decide if I could make the payments on the car. What great people!!!

My new Cruze!

We recently just purchased a pre-owned Cruze from Delaney Chevrolet. Our salesman Will was very helpful in helping us choose the right car. Will was very informative and extremely patient with us during the process. Overall our experience was wonderful and the staff their at Delaney were great to work with. From Will, to Anthony the floor manager all the way to Mark in finance. We are extremely happy to be part of the Delaney family with our new purchase. We look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

Subaru Love !!!

I was referred into Delaney automotive group by a personal friend who recently purchased a vehicle from Delaney. I was told that it was be experience he could ever have, they shared laughs, helped find them the perfect vehicle that everything they needed. The sales consultant Josh Fulton, helped us find the vehicle that was perfect for us, my wife had to have safety and great fuel efficiency, and I had to have awd and reliability. We selected the Subaru legacy, although it was tough to find us the perfect color Josh was able to work his magic in finding the vehicle !!!! We are so happy and wanted to share this experience with everyone !!! I am glad, we were helped by Josh Fulton (Subaru certified sales consultant) and the Delaney automotive team in purchasing our new Subaru!! Not only did we have a great experience purchasing the vehicle but after delivery he called made sure we understood everything and asked if we had any questions which we did on the new technology, without hesitation he told us to drive in we were going over all the features again so that we could enjoy everything our legacy has to offer !!!! Highly recommended!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your purchase here at Delaney's. Josh is one of our best!

Not what I expected

This is my first experience with the Delaney Auto Group. I must say that I am more than pleased with the professionalism that I experienced. Everyone from my salesman, Scott, to the Finance Manager, Mark< where beyond my hopes. I will tell everyone talking about a new car to call Delaneys. Scott will also remain my salesman for as long as he is selling cars. Thank you very much to the entire organization.

Dealer response

It was a joy in helping you with your purchase. I'm glad to hear that we went past your hopes for you experience at Delaney's.