Tri-Star Motors

414 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2020

Great experience and great people. I love the vehicle. Tri Star has a fantastic "Advantage" program that no other dealer offers. Highest value for the... money. You should buy your vehicle from this dealer.

Jeremiah, thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction for each and every ...experience and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. All the best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 9, 2020

Arrived early for my appt. And they took my car back and I was out before my scheduled appointment time.

Thank you for reaching out, Kelley! Our service department works hard day in and day out to provide the best results for our customers! I will persona...lly share your feedback with my team to ensure we continue to provide the same level of service for all of our customers. Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 7, 2020

Everything!! Staff was fantastic. I purchase my son a car and this was the Best experience I ever had buying a vehicle. I just want to say thank you to... the entire staff.

David, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankfu...l that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Best regards, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 5, 2020

Travis P. was very helpful and professional. He answered every question I had, and made this purchase a very easy experience.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward t...o seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 5, 2020

nice people fast service wait time was minimal would recommend this dealership to friends and family will use again when my vehicle is due for service

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Tri-Star Blairsville and for your recommendation! It was a pleasure to assist you and please l...et us know when we can do so again! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 4, 2020

Lewis was great to deal with as usual when ordering my truck. Always prompt on getting information and making our schedules work together. Great guy.

Dennis, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Tri-Star Blairsville, and we are grateful you chose us for ...your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 1, 2020

Rod was great; always wonderful service. Thank you to the TriStar team!! My husband and I will return back for our next vehicles.

Amanda, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Tri-Star Blairsville, and we are grateful you chose us for ...your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

January 1, 2020

Everything . From sales to the guy doing the paperwork the vehicle everything I'm very happy with the way everything was handled

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

December 26, 2019

You helped us find a vehicle that suited our purpose and financial needs that we were looking to fulfill that day.

Donald, thank you so much for visiting us and for leaving such great feedback. We are so happy we could match you to the right vehicle and put you beh...ind the wheel of your new car. We hope to see you back for scheduled maintenance or anything else we can help you with! Best, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205

December 25, 2019

Everyone was helpful and friendly. John took the time to show how the newer features worked and made sure my phone was connected.

We can’t thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so again. B...est, Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205