Jennings Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

dyaukey@yahoo.com

The salesman was very nice and the owner was super, and check in service was very good, but check service was not informed of warranty. He was not very professional. Maybe there should be something on paper work to be a little more informed if the same employee isn't available when checking out.

Service

Best place to get a vehicle and for service! Recommended for everyone. Terrific staff and best service hands down!!

Buick Lacrosse

Replaced Stabilink? Needed to be ordered. Difficuliity removing old one. Offered loaner car.

Oil change, and vehicle inspection

Good service, clean waiting area and knowledgeable employees.

Denise Acadia

Excellent Dealership and very knowledgeable on the vehicle they are representing

1.0

TERRIBLE

Brought the car in for a bad wheel bearing and was told air pressure. (I had explained this was an issue since I bought the car and elsewhere did not find it.) 2 hours wasted and I was annoyed, just asked for the car back to get out of there and get to work. I paid a lot of money to have my car detailed and get it ready for winter. They put my perfectly clean soft top through a car wash in 20 degree weather and then the owner told me to "Calm down its just soap" when I wanted to know what product and the data sheet on it. It is not "just soap" if it takes off the protection I paid for yesterday. Also OSHA requires that these data sheets are kept on file in case of an employee incident. Instead of trying to investigate he made the situation worse. Reported to GM corporate offices and BBB. OSHA also notified but out of their control as I am a customer not an employee.

cschmuck@affinityedsolutions.com

Inspection and oil change. dealership drove me to my employment . All workers were courteous and got the job finished in a timely fashion.

Love it...

First time since 1991 that we have bought a vehicle from Jennings and I am sorry we had went to other dealers. Great price, great service and great salesman. Thanks Jennings!

Great

It was time for a new lease car and Jennings had the sales person, Tom Gruber and the right car for us, a 2019 Equinox Premier. It has so many new features for safety and convenience! We love it and we love the color- kinetic blue. Pretty !!! We wouldn't go anywhere else.

love my chevy

Very happy with my dealership. Will always recommend to anyone.