Providence Autos

New (717) 477-3266 (717) 477-3266
Used (717) 477-3275 (717) 477-3275
Service (717) 477-3268 (717) 477-3268

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best place to buy a vehicle

I’ve purchased multiple vehicles from here and will continue to do so for many years. Ralph is the absolute best! He found me exactly what I was looking for and got it delivered quickly.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to see that Ralph has earned your repeat business! Congratulations on your purchase; please come back at any time!

1.0

Bad auto

I am a local that has been buying autos there for almost 20 years boy did they take me this time after buy auto there it broke down 3rd time i tryed to start it so through ageement to trade it out i thought ok but months went buy no trade out like promised so i take auto somewhere else to trade it the auto is valued at 3000 dollars so had another dealer run vin for me and no one can figure out what model jeep i own i was told by management its an overlander then my friend ran the vin#it does not come back as overlander now im being told its a laredo X package it does not come up as that so before you waist your time and money please look some where else for your next auto and the locals are fed up with them as well

Dealer response

Hello, Our customers' satisfaction is very important to us. I regret to learn that you are having trouble with your Jeep. Your feedback is taken seriously and I would appreciate the chance to further discuss it. Please reach out to me when you have a moment. Best, Tom Van Eck General Sales Manager TVaneck@lcmotors.net (717) 284-9900 Ext. 1850

Service

Their service department is very friendly and top notch. I would take my car there anytime. The waiting room has a good atmosphere and the employees always asking if you want anything to drink or eat.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you had such a good experience visiting our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

First service listens to what I had to say

Told them about check engine light was on twice since I had truck I was able to retrieve a code because light goes out give them symptoms added to file wen comes back on

Dealer response

Hi Jay, thank you for the five-star review! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to serve you again in the future.

1.7

Not very happy

Had to have valve work done on a jeep grand Cherokee limited and didn't have 40,000 miles on it. When I called it took me a week to even get an appointment. Never offered a courtesy vehicle until I asked about one.

Dealer response

Kenrea, I regret to learn about your disappointment with our Service Department regarding your appointment and courtesy vehicle. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so that we can discuss this in greater detail and address your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Jonathan McKinley Service Manager jmckinley@lcmotors.net (717) 284-9900 Ext. 1800

New truck

Awesome place to buy a new car or truck . Really like the renovations to the showroom , they had a very large amount of trucks for sale on the lot , but had a bigger inventory right down the road at their overflow lot . Great sales people and staff . Everyone I dealt with was great and very helpful . Will definitely buy from them again .

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are happy to hear that you'll be returning to us in the future and we look forward to it.

Awesome!

Tom and his team are the best! Honest. Straight-forward. Over-achieving. Easily the best car buying experience we’ve ever had, and it’s not close. You will not find a better dealer.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Reach out to us if we can help you with anything in the future.

Dick Pillion

Dwayne does an excellent job communicating with his customers. Explains everything in a clear and precise manner. Extremely pleasant. His follow up phone call was very much appreciated. First class job!!

Dealer response

Thank you, Dick, for letting us know that you had a 5-star experience. We appreciate your shout-out to Dwayne, and we'll be sure to let him see your feedback. It was our pleasure having you, and come back to see us anytime.

Love our jeep!!!!

Staff was friendly and helpful. Salesman was very helpful an knows his product. The jeep we purchased is awsome love the color mojito ! Thank you look forward to a great time in our new jeep

Dealer response

Hi Tim, You will look fantastic in your jeep, and it was such a pleasure doing business with you. Please reach out if we can assist you in anything else, and enjoy your new ride.

3.0

Poor customer satisfaction

My husband and I purchased a car from providence and will never make that mistake again. We were told misleading information and guaranteed things they could not fulfill at our time of trade in.