Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

2764 reviews

2764 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2019

Beautiful clean facility. Service was done in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Close to home and lots of variety as far as new vehicles. I’ll... definitely check them out when shopping for my next truck

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for choosing Sunrise Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

January 7, 2019

My son and I purchased a certified used truck from Mike S0lare.The sale and financing went well.Mike was extremely professional,no pressure salesperson.The... quality of the vehicle and it's presentation were exceptional.We have yet to utilize the service department and hope that experience mirrors the sales.

Congratulations on your recent purchase with us at Sunrise Chevrolet. We are so glad we were able to help you find the right vehicle. We look forward ...to seeing you and your son in our service lanes in the near future! Enjoy and thanks again!

Bernardo Palmerin

Finance manager

(4.8) 79 reviews

Michael Solare

Pre Owned Sales Consultant

(5.0) 9 reviews

• January 5, 2016

My car was taken in and serviced promptly after arriving. Free wifi and coffee is nice. Also a good customer experience.

Thank you Gloria for the kind review. We look forward to continue to service your vehicle as well. Thank you for the recommendation as well. Drive s...afe!

January 4, 2019

Service advisor Julia, provide great customer service. And when the work was done, made sure I understood cost for the work done to my vehicle. I am very... pleased with the work, cost and the time it took.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a good review about your recent experience with Julia in our service lanes. We hope to continue to service y...our vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day.

Julia Baylen

(4.5) 15 reviews

January 1, 2019

Luciano was very knowledgeable, courteous, & has great salesmanship. He is a people person I felt very comfortable left there very happy. I???ve known... Luciano for 20 yrs that???s how long I???ve been coming there

Thank you so much Terri for sharing your experience with us over the years! We are so lucky to have you as a loyal guest here at Sunrise and always en...joy seeing you here! Congratulations on your new purchase! Drive safe and Happy New Year!

Trisha Spata

(4.6) 18 reviews

Julia Baylen

(4.5) 15 reviews

December 30, 2018

I came in looking to trade my vehicle in for a truck. Luciano (primo) Garcia, Matt Dickerson, and Dan Kurtz all were very helpful in finding the perfect... vehicle for me. They made the process of buying a vehicle fast and easy and i was not pressured at all. Rick Macintosh went over all of the final paperwork making it easy to understand. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent buying experience with us. Congratulations on your brand new Chevy Truck!! We look forward to worki...ng with you again in the future! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Matthew Dickerson

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 224 reviews

December 29, 2018

Hailee Perez was very professional, detail oriented & was very attentive. She followed up shortly after my visit to thank me & informed me that... I could reach out to her if I had any questions. Even though the purchase of a new car didn't work out, I purchased the current vehicle I was leasing. Eric Claeson went the extra mile to see if he could find a lower down payment for the purchase of my current leased vehicle. Bernardo Palmerin made the completion of the paperwork quick & painless.

Thank you so much for doing business with us here at Sunrise Chevrolet. We are so happy to hear that everything worked out for you. We hope to work wi...th you again in the future. Enjoy and have a safe and happy new year!

Bernardo Palmerin

Hailee Perez

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

December 29, 2018

I have known Luciano for almost 20 Years. My Dad have Bought cars with Luciano and my Brother. He is a Great Sales Person to work with. I do recommend... him to friends and family. Thanks for your Business.

Thank you for you and your family's loyalty to us at Sunrise Chevrolet. Congratulations on your newest purchase! We also really appreciate you recomme...nding friends and family to visit us at Sunrise. Thank you!!

December 29, 2018

I've been coming to sunrise for over 12 years and Javier Guzman has helped me every time! I have never been disappointed in my vehicles and everytime i... need to trade in he is there for me and understands my desires. If I could give him and sunrise 10 stars I would Javier is the guy to see!

Wow! Thank you John so much for this wonderful review about your experience with Javier at Sunrise Chevrolet. We love hearing about our guest experien...ces with us! We look forward to continue to work with you in the future to come!

Javier Guzman

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 194 reviews

Eric Claeson

Pre Owned Sales Manager

(4.8) 284 reviews

December 28, 2018

I have been buying vehilcles here for years. They always treat me like family and give me great deals. Primo is my go to guy.

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 Star review about your experiences with us at Sunrise Chevrolet. We really do appreciate it! Enjoy your new...est purchase and Happy New Year!