Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights

2986 reviews

2986 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunrise Chevrolet of Glendale Heights from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2021

Don was very helpful and efficient during my truck purchase. I was impressed that he had everything ready before I came in. Ive never had a car buying... experience as easy and stress-free as this one! I will definitely return to sunrise and Don for all car purchases.

Don Hansen

(5.0) 36 reviews

January 13, 2021

great service from Luciano Garcia . nothing but the BEST we have purchase cars from Luciano for over 20 years we always get the best service and the best... deal

January 2, 2021

Always buy all my cars from here and Luciano is the best salesman there is always friendly and goes overboard to make sure u have a great experience and... makes sure everything is good before you leave. Thanks again for another great truck and will definitely be back when I need another. Only place I go for my cars

Richie Drzewicki

Sales Manager

(5.0) 162 reviews

Sean Donato

Used Car Inventory Manager

January 2, 2021

Hi Shawn, thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Sunrise Chevrolet as your first choice for all you...r vehicle needs. Have a great day!

Richie Drzewicki

Sales Manager

(5.0) 162 reviews

Sean Donato

Used Car Inventory Manager

December 30, 2020

Just had our 4th visit to have our car serviced. Every time we have spoken with JOE LAMENDOLA. Our first time was for an oil change. While that was happening,Joe... let us know we needed a new cabin filter (we knew this from the service center we initially took the car to). So we went ahead with the replacement. During the next oil change, Joe said we needed front brakes (which I knew from the feeling when I braked) so we had that taken care of. A few days ago, my husband left for work and came home a few minutes later. The car wouldn't shift out of 1st gear. I called Joe, who gave me the number for the towing company they use. They took the car to Sunrise and my husband followed. After he pulled up the code, he said the transmission needed work. They arranged a loaner, and he called later to let us know we needed a trans rebuild and it would be covered by the warranty. He kept us informed during the few days while it was done. Joe has been friendly, professional and attentive. We bought the car at CarMax but will always use Sunrise and Joe for our service! Also, I really appreciate Jim Finch for stepping in when Joe was busy or on the phone!

December 28, 2020

Mike Solare was the best he made car buying easy and pleasant. He did it all with skill and was very helpful could not have asked for better service..

Michael Solare

Pre Owned Sales Consultant

(4.9) 47 reviews

December 26, 2020

Just wanted to share my experience with Sunrise. I was looking for a base model Silverado and comparing Dodge, Chevy, and Ford. I had a particular budget... in mind, and they agreed to my price via email. I showed up at the dealership and in less than 90 minutes, I drove out with my new 2021 Silverado Custom with a ton more features than I expected! Thanks! Go see Nick Mazzeffi! Photo of Sunrise Chevrolet - Glendale Heights, IL, United States

Nicholas Mazzeffi

December 19, 2020

As soon as I walked in the door Michael was welcoming and very helpful. He listened to everything I wanted in my car and delivered! I am in love with my... new Rogue! I drove an hour to Sunrise Chevrolet and he did not disappoint. Thank you again!!

Michael Solare

Pre Owned Sales Consultant

(4.9) 47 reviews

December 16, 2020

Thank you Javier for helped me get my first car, now I feel more comfortable driving my one car. Thanks he is a good salesman.

Javier Guzman

(4.9) 213 reviews

December 13, 2020

We did some research and decided on two vehicles, Chevy Equinox or Hyundai Santa Fe. Our experience with Don Hansen/Sunrise was so positive we did not... even look at the Hyundai. Only complaint would be the Certification fee ($995) added to the cost of the vehicle. We felt it should have been included in the online pricing.

Don Hansen