New 888-894-1723 Dealer Website
Service 866-749-2614

4.2
Average based on 193 reviews
  • Great People

Robbie does a great job and I hear compliments on him very often. I'm glad you had a great experience. -Josh Cummins, owner

After researching online for a used van we drove the 60 miles to Paris KY. Robbie greeted us and asked us what we were looking for. He showed us the van we were looking at and other like models, not online yet. He was very friendly and helpful, never trying to lead us in another direction. The service dept. was able to take care of two small issues while we waited. We are very happy with everyone we worked with. It was worth the drive for the money we saved.

• Awesome experience

Zack banks, Jordan Stanfield and Mike church was awesome! They went above and beyond! They were awesome! Would recommend these gentlemen to anyone!

Thank you so much for choosing us, Jennifer!

Thank you so much for choosing us, Jennifer!

• RosemarySmith

Rose, we truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to serving you for the years to come.

Your company is very AWESOME . Found my truck on line and I drove 3 hours to your lot this is my second purchase with you guys and I can't say enough good things about Jim Matthews he was so good to me, I will alway get my vehicles with Dan Cummins ...No one could treat you any better than your crew , I recommend you guys to everyone I talk to...again thank you Jim for taking such good care of me...I Love Love Love my truck!!!¿

• Service Team

Very accommodating, thank you..........................

Thank you, Bill!

Very accommodating, thank you..........................

Thank you, Bill!

• One of the best car buying experiences!

Thank you for your business! Your satisfaction is our top priority!

Excellent customer service! Very friendly staff. Snacks while your wait. Thanks Megan Helton and Dan cummins of Paris for a great experience and a great deal!

Thank you for your business! Your satisfaction is our top priority!

• Danny Hudnall

Danny Hudnall was the person that sold me my car, very patient.

Thank you for choosing us. So glad to hear Danny Hudnall took great care of you!

Danny Hudnall was the person that sold me my car, very patient.

• New truck

Best experience buying a vehicle. Jimmy is an excellent salesman

Thank you, William! We hope you enjoy your new Chevy!

Best experience buying a vehicle. Jimmy is an excellent salesman

Thank you, William! We hope you enjoy your new Chevy!

• Scheduled service appt.

Quick,friendly,professional.I wouldn't take my Impala anywhere else.

Thank you, Robert. We are here to serve you in every aspect of your vehicle ownership!

Quick,friendly,professional.I wouldn't take my Impala anywhere else.

• First GM purchase in 50 years

My first gm purchase in a lot of years, very nice facility, first time had seen new showroom, might be little biased my grandson was salesperson

Thank you for trusting us with your business, and being a valued customer of Dan Cummins Chevrolet!

• Great Service

Thank you, Hannah. We are truly committed to providing a hassle free experience each time you visit!

This was a hassle free car buying experience thanks to "JV" Haven Young. The prices online are true to the buying price which made for a stress free buying experience.