Dan Cummins Chevrolet, Buick

2398 reviews

2398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dan Cummins Chevrolet, Buick from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2020

Easiest vehicle I've ever purchased! I started Saturday morning with an idea of what type of vehicle I had in mind. By the time I got to Dan Cummins that... afternoon Ericka had already looked at that vehicle I text her about and called to tell me she thought she had one I'd like better, which I definitely did. Plus she didn't try to sell me a more expensive one, this one was a couple thousand dollars cheaper! This was my 3rd vehicle from Dan Cummins and this time was by far the quickest. 1.5 hrs from the time I got there, test drove it, made the deal, it was washed and I was on my way home. Highly recommend Dan Cummins and Ericka Napier!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star experience review, Aaron! Ericka is an awesome asset to our team & we're happy that she was able to get this deal don...e for you so quickly! We truly appreciate your business!

Ericka Napier

(4.5) 11 reviews

November 29, 2020

Jackson Lainhart done amazing and worked with me in every way! Cant say enough how good Jackson and Christian Fielden at Dan Cummings was to me and how... great they are.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy that Jackson & Christian were able to assist you on your vehicle purchase! Thank you for your business.

Jackson Lainhart

(5.0) 8 reviews

Christian Fielden

Finance Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

• April 23, 2018

We had been thinking about buying a new Tahoe for a few months. Today I stopped at Dan Cummins in Paris, Ky. Salesman Mr Robert Leet made me a Dan Cummins... DEAL!! After carefully comparing GM lease program vs conventional buying it was a no brainer. We took advantage of the Flexible end of lease options, great incentives offers ($$$$$ off) and took a sweet 2018 Silver Tahoe Premier (6.2 liter V8) home today. Do your self a fav check out Dan Cummins gm lease advantage options, leasing has changed even if you have a trade in. Transaction was smooth from the test drive to the finance office. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. If your in the market see Robert Leet @ Dan Cummins Chevrolet in Paris Ky. Make your next car purchase hassle free because ain't nobody got time for that ¿.

Angie, thank you SO much for sharing this awesome experience with us! The Dan Cummins Lease Advantage is such an amazing opportunity for our guests. I... am so happy to hear that Mr. Leet assisted you in finding an awesome vehicle (the Premier is SWEET!) with an affordable monthly investment. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity you gave us to earn your business. Enjoy your beautiful new ride, and please let us know when you need any additional assistance. :) - Megan Saxey, BDC Director 859-340-1755 x 322, megansaxey@dancummins.com

Jeremy Lindon

Finance Director

(4.9) 43 reviews

November 28, 2020

This was the easiest purchase we ever made. Good price and excellent service from sales to finance. No hassle. Would definitely purchase from them again....

Thank you for the 5 star experience review! We truly appreciate your business!

Brandi Downs

Curt Adams

Internet Sales Coordinator

November 28, 2020

Awesome Customer Service..Dean Sullivan is the man!!! First time customer and we were treated like family!!! I will definitely be recommending this dealership... and salesperson to my family and friends!!!

Thank you for your business! We are truly excited to introduce you to the Dan Cummins Family! Thank you for the 5 star experience review!

Dean Sullivan

Product Specialist/Corvette Authority

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 26, 2020

While I didn't end up buying the car, Austin was very helpful in giving me straight answers to all my questions. Never felt like I was being tricked like... at some other local area dealers.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to ty to earn your business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to earn your business once m...ore. We do appreciate your kind words and feedback!

Austin Saliby

November 26, 2020

Thank you Dean Sullivan for the hassle free, easy to work with and down to business. Easiest vechicle purchase I've ever made. Thank you Dean

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star experience review! We truly appreciate your business Joseph!

Dean Sullivan

Product Specialist/Corvette Authority

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 24, 2020

Zack Treilobs was our salesman, he and the staff did everything they could to get us in our newer truck,when I came in a had a unusual situation with my... old truck and Zack really was a big help with getting me in this new one.I will recommend anyone come see Zack and your staff. I really appreciate everything Zack did and was aloud to do

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star experience review! We truly appreciate your business!

Zach Treilobs

(5.0) 6 reviews

Tim Walton

Finance Manager

(5.0) 44 reviews

Melissa Stevens

Service Advisor

November 23, 2020

Second purchase with them. Great no hassle service. Great no haggle prices. Will buy here again. Don’t waste your time anywhere else. Great place to shop.

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mark! We truly appreciate your repeat business!

Darius Smith

November 19, 2020

it was a very great car buying experience Zach treilobs was very helpful and a great salesman. this is our 3rd time purchasing a vehicle through dan cummins... if we need another vehicle we would gladly return to dan cummins

Thank you for the awesome 5 star experience review! We truly appreciate your repeat business!

Zach Treilobs