McKinney Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep

New (864) 671-3084 (864) 671-3084
Used (864) 671-3085 (864) 671-3085
Service (864) 671-3086 (864) 671-3086

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeep66

Just want to say that the salesman we had knew his job well his name sugar bear .He was very pleasant to be around and any questions we had he answered everyone of them very good people at McKinney dodge . Thanks,Chrystal and Johnny Hendricks

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience here at McKinney Dodge. We appreciate you and are glad we were able to get you into the vehicle you will be happy driving. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do for you, Chrystal!!

Amazing Customer Service And Buying Experience-CM

I spoke with Cassandra Ellen before ever coming into the dealership. Cassandra was extremely helpful, energetic, helpful and very knowledgeable on the Dodge Dart I was interested in. She ensured that the vehicle has everything I was looking for and ensure me VIP service if I set an appointment with her to come in. I did not believe her. Until I came into the dealership. I was greeted immediately by Brent Durrance as soon as I got out of my car, who Cassandra ensured I would be speaking with, I looked to my right and the Dodge Dart I was coming to look at was sitting waiting for me to test drive! Cassandra kept every promise she ensured when speaking with her for my VIP experience. (I did not plan on buying this day) Brent made it such an easy painless process in purchasing my vehicle I went ahead and purchased then. At that moment I knew I wanted to be a part of the McKinney Family! I will be recommending McKinney Dodge of Easley to everyone I know in the market! I may even bring my mother and son who both need a car later this month! Thank you McKinney Family!

New Mazda CX5

Wesley Sorrow was a pleasure to deal with ,no high pressure sales ,made the purchase process easy if you need a Mazda ask for him

Thank you again.

I had the best experience buying my new truck here. I'm very thankful for everything. Excellent service!

2.0

Bad service

Bought a used truck and only one speaker worked and a piece of paper was in heater fan making a noise in asked to get that fixed they gave me a we owe you it took 3 weeks to get in with a loner car then 2 And a half weeks to get back and not fixed 3 days later got truck was fixed but air bag light was on so two weeks later bring it back with a appointment to fix right away get there and they say that's not what the time that they wanted at 4pm not 4:30pm that we made the announcement for WHAT?

Jeep owner

Paul in the service dept is my favorite! Mr. Mckinney is a sweetheart he always has been . Daniel Black and Mike Henry are excellent at what they do as well. I bought my jeep 7 years ago and continue to drive from greenwood for my service to be completed by PAUL.

1.0

Not happy

I am furious!!!!! Went to get a vehicle and had to go back the next day and before we could go back they sold the vehicle to someone else! You talk about mad oh boy that doesn't even cover it! I will NEVER do business here and will NEVER recommend going here to ANYONE!!

Dealer response

We are very sorry to hear that this happened to you. Unfortunately there was another customer that came in after you left to look at the same vehicle later that day. We do get a lot of trade ins and new inventory in all the time. So check back on our website often. Also the approval that you had worked out will be good for 30 days so we all have time to find you the perfect car. We hope that you will give us a chance to make this right for you. Thank you for your visit and the opportunity to earn your business. Daniel Black Sales Manager

2.2

Approved but Not !!!

Have already been approved but now when I myself called Bill back because he couldn't give me a call after a couple of hours waiting on a return call !! Was told that I can't get the 2014 Dodge Dart SXT that I know if I was approved for one I don't want why not get WHST I DO WANT !! But the salesman Bill said I couldn't and he wasn't even going to call me to tell me any of this !!!!

1.0

WORST DEALERSHIP IVE EVER DEALT WITH

WORST PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH! READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!!! While I sat in McKinney's lot, after a 6.5 hour drive from Virginia, I had to wait 5 hours to test drive a 2012 Ram 3500 that was supposed to be ready for me by 10:00 that morning. When I arrived, they immediately took my trade in for a test drive and I was told I had to wait until they finished the test drive in my trade in, so I sat in the truck I was there to purchase and within 5 minutes, I found these issues with it: 1. It's been owned by a smoker and I was not informed of it. 2. The back tail light was out. 3. It was way past due for an oil change. 4. The 1 remote they had for the truck didn't work. 5. The 2 inside tires are worn out (has 4 rear tires since it's a dually). Then the "salesman", Angel Reyes gets an attitude with me for pointing all this out BEFORE I EVEN DRIVE THE TRUCK. He then gets in the truck and takes it to the service department (where it should have gone LONG before it was put up for sale)... Comes back and says, "ok let's sign all the paperwork so when it's out, it'll all be done"... I'm NOT signing paperwork on a truck that has all these issues before I even drive it when I found all this out long before I even put it in gear!!! So he then tells me "I can go to lunch or whatever, it'll be done getting all this fixed around 1:30". I had to hire a babysitter & left my house at 4:15am. I arrived at 10:30am. By 2:00pm I still hadn't got to test drive this truck. The "salesman" had a TERRIBLE attitude, not one manager was professional by any means and had not done anything about the situation, even after I complained to 3 of them multiple times. I have a 16 month old baby that was at home with a baby sitter. After FINALLY getting to drive the truck for the first time at 3:00, it did fine for the test drive & the drive home. The next day, the truck wouldn't start. The batteries were DEAD! A diesel takes 2 batteries which are $200 PER BATTERY! Then after looking at the truck better, to kill the smoke smell, Angel had them SOAK the headliner with stuff to kill the scent of smoke (which did NOT work) and it left a horrible stain on the headliner! The next day I took it to get inspected after I had to pay $400 for new batteries, then come to find out....The reverse lights don't work and the 3rd break light was out. Then the next day, the check engine light comes on! The truck has thrown TWO codes! IF YOUR LOOKING TO BUY A VEHICLE WITH A TON OF ISSUES, LOOK NO FURTHER! You have found the place to shop!!!

Excellent

From the time we walked in the front door there was no Pressure and they just treated us like family. Angel was our salesman and he is an awesome person, Thanks Angel!