City Auto Sales, LLC

(4.6) 97 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• My first used car purchase!

I'm retired, and it was time to downsize from my Ford Edge, which I loved, but could no longer afford the price tag on a new one. After reading good ...reviews about City Auto, I took the plunge and went in to look at small SUV's. I was paired with Trace Wilfong, an absolutely great guy. He spent forever with me, as I tried and talked about several different makes and models. I had been considering a Mitsubishi Outlander, but again, didn't want to buy new. Trace found me a great low mileage Outlander, and truly worked hard to stay within my budget. This place is a hidden gem, and completely changed my perspective on buying used cars. Mr. Wilfong was patient and professional, I never felt pressured to do anything without being completely happy. I highly recommend Trace and City Auto to anyone who's budget conscious, but wants quality service. Ann Wagner, Murfreesboro, Tn

Ann, we are so glad you had this experience with us! At City Auto, we love hearing that our personnel are able to meet the needs of our customers. Hop...e you enjoy your outlander! Thanks for the review and recommendation.

• Finally out of a bad deal!

My experience was handled in a very professional none forceful way. Jennifer Tanas did everything possible to get me into the car of my choice. We are... very satisfied with the service we received.

• Made it happen!

It took a while, but they worked hard to make the deal happen with the terms I needed. We drove off the lot with exactly what we were looking for.

Shelley, thank you for the review. We are glad we could get you into exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for doing business with City Auto!

• Hughes Burrow made buy a truck outstanding.

Hughes Burrow is a outstanding sale person. I was not pressured in any way. This was a time when looking for a truck is hard . He made shopping for... a truck great

Curtis, thank you for this amazing review and kudos to Hughes. At City Auto, we strive to make the car buying experience easy for everyone who comes o...n our lot. Thank you for doing business with us.

• Found a great bmw

Everyone at City Auto was very helpful and were able to work with me on everything fro times to help with insurance. This was a redeeming experience f...or all the other less than pleasant dealerships I had recently encountered. City Auto is the place to buy a h

Barbie, thank you for this great review. Hearing stories like this one helps to remind us of why we do what we do. Thank you for choosing City Auto!

• Go see Chris Weeks!! He's amazing!!

My husband and I have been searching for a specific vehicle for weeks. After a disappointing fall-through with a private seller, we found a car that w...e were interested in at City Auto. Chris Weeks was our sales associate and he was nothing short of amazing. He was so kind and receptive to all of our questions. As first time car buyers, we were very impressed. We will definitely consider coming back to Chris for our future car needs. Also, Terrance Youngblood was incredibly helpful in the financing department. My husband and I left 100% satisfied. Thanks Chris, Terrance, and all the rest of the team at City Auto!

Christen, thank you for the awesome review and kudos to Chris and Terrance. We are so happy to hear that we could help you get just the right car for ...your family.

• Fantastic dealership

We recently bought a vehicle from City Auto in Murfreesboro, the buying experience was great, couldn't ask for better. One major reason I bought here... was for the warranty and after having the vehicle 3 weeks we encountered some issues that were covered and not covered . The dealership and its staff, Mike H. , Kent ( Manager ) and the service staff went above and beyond what they had to. The vehicle was repaired in a timely manner. Everyone involved did an outstanding job. They were concerned with our happiness and resolving the issues at hand. This is our 2nd review and all I can say is Thank you for making our experience painless and making a job well done. We diffently will be back for future purchases. Again a very big thank you to Mike, Kent and all that were involved..... Jeff & Sherry and she loves the Hummer even more...

Thank you for another awesome review, Jeff & Sherry! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with everyone from the team and that... they were able to resolve your issues quickly for you. We look forward to having your family come visit us again.

• city auto sales

Dealt with a salesman by the name of Doug Layton who was just awesome not overbearing or bossy. Steered me away from an overpriced foreign SUV and got... me a better deal on a Lexus. Didn't force himself into the car to ride with me on a test drive and I stayed gone for like an hour. Great salesman and is knowledgeable about maintenance costs on most vehicle before you buy. He's gained a lifelong customer my parents bought a vehicle a week later from him then my fiancé then my mother n law.

Thanks Kyle for the great review! We are glad that our team members we able to make your car buying process such a smooth and easy one, that you even... got the rest of your family in on the experience. Welcome to the City Auto Family!

• Second purchase at City Auto

Found the SUV that we wanted and were allowed to test drive it (even to another dealership for comparison) for a lengthy time that day. The vehicle wa...s immaculate, drove like a brand new one and was full of gas. The salesman, Mike Sisk - Express Sales, was enjoyable to work with and no high pressure sales tactics. The paperwork to purchase was quick and in order. This was our second vehicle purchase at City Auto and we have been very satisfied thus far.

Hi Wainsworth, we love hearing that you had a great experience with us for your SECOND car purchase! Our repeat customers are some of our best custome...rs. Thank you for choosing to be a part of the City Auto family.

• Mike Elliott - GREAT HELP!

Dealing with City Auto was a VERY pleasant experience! Mike Elliott was our salesman and when we came in, we made it clear we didn't want to spend a m...illion dollars. Instead of making us feel like we weren't important to him, Mike went out of his way to find a vehicle that not only met our requirements, it BEYOND exceeded our expectations! It is the nicest vehicle I've ever driven...my Buick Enclave was more than worth the time we spent looking for it!

Tamara, we are so glad to hear it! We want all of our customers to feel like a million bucks, even if they aren't spending it. Welcome to the City Aut...o family, and we hope your Buick continues to please you for years to come.

City Auto Sales, LLC