City Auto Sales, LLC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 113 reviews

• October 12, 2016

I'm retired, and it was time to downsize from my Ford Edge, which I loved, but could no longer afford the price tag on a new one. After reading good ...reviews about City Auto, I took the plunge and went in to look at small SUV's. I was paired with Trace Wilfong, an absolutely great guy. He spent forever with me, as I tried and talked about several different makes and models. I had been considering a Mitsubishi Outlander, but again, didn't want to buy new. Trace found me a great low mileage Outlander, and truly worked hard to stay within my budget. This place is a hidden gem, and completely changed my perspective on buying used cars. Mr. Wilfong was patient and professional, I never felt pressured to do anything without being completely happy. I highly recommend Trace and City Auto to anyone who's budget conscious, but wants quality service. Ann Wagner, Murfreesboro, Tn

Ann, we are so glad you had this experience with us! At City Auto, we love hearing that our personnel are able to meet the needs of our customers. Hop...e you enjoy your outlander! Thanks for the review and recommendation.

June 16, 2018

I had looked for 2 months for “the perfect used tow truck” for my needs. Mary helped me find it and was incredibly helpful and pleasant du...ring the whole process. She is honest, understanding and was not pushy during the searching process. Some salesmen have tried to tell “me what I need” instead of listening to my needs. Mary was excellent and I highly recommend her and City Auto.

June 7, 2018

Cash deal and we informed them when we would be there and we were told we may have to wait when we got there for an available room,waited from 1:40 to... 3:00��

Angela, thank you for contacting us about your concerns. We assure you that our customers are our priority and would like to have you speak with our C...ustomer Service Manager Priscilla Guy at (901) 377-9502, so we can discuss this issue with you further.

May 11, 2018

Jennifer Guyse is the best!!! She and Jimmy Pogue in the Finance Department did everything they could to get my son in something he’d love! Jennifer w...orked several hours/days looking for something he could afford and would help him establish credit so he can get in the truck of his dreams down the road. Jimmy dig deep and pulled some strings. 15+ cars later he’s in a BEAUTIFUL Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid that is fully loaded AND still had a factory warranty!!! When others said you don’t have enough credit for our trucks she said we can put you in something you’re going to love and has a great trade in value while you build your credit. Thank you so much Jennifer, Jimmy, and City Auto!!!

Stefeni, thank you for the awesome review. We're so glad City Auto was able to find the perfect vehicle for your son!

April 28, 2018

City Auto came thru for us. Both J. Brown and The C A staff were very professional and just as importantly personable and friendly . Making the buyin...g process much Less stressful. Thanks City Auto . Will be recommending you to others.

Jeff, thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate your business.

April 24, 2018

Always a great experience at City Auto!! Thank you Randy Tacker and Duffy!! We will be back. We will recommend you as well. This is several cars we’v...e purchased from CA

Sheila, Thank you for the 5-star review. We love our repeat customers and thank you for choosing City Auto.

April 14, 2018

Only thing I can say is perfect perfect perfect Deal luv my car .... Thanks Jennifer Tanas I will be back again no hassle. They got me in and out with... the perfect car deal

Quency, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad our team could help you find the perfect car for you.

April 7, 2018

Leroy was the best! Personable quick and friendly ! Our finance guy Brian also was quick and efficient at getting us in and out with our new car :)

Lorraine, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad Brian and Leroy were able to give you such a great car buying experience!

March 24, 2018

I purchased my first car from city auto memphis. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. I love my new car and i’m glad I chose to shop at city auto!...!

ADriver, thank you for choosing City Auto and for the awesome review. We are happy to have helped you find a car you love.

March 22, 2018

My husband and I just bought our 3rd car from City Auto! We have always had a great experience with them and would definitely recommend to a friend! A...nnette was very friendly and helpful assisting us during the entire process. She made our car buying experience very enjoyable!

AG, thank you for the awesome review. We are glad you enjoyed working with Annette. Thank you for choosing City Auto!