City Auto Sales, LLC

127 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 8, 2018

Mary was amazing! She was very patient, extremely knowledgeable and such a joy to work with. She represented City Auto well. My decision to buy had a lot... to do with the great experience she provided.

Thank you for the awesome review. We are happy Mary could provide you with a great car buying experience!

November 1, 2018

My salesman Richard Johnson was the best. Very professional, always responsive and made my experience so easy. I will definitely return and recommend... him to all my friends. Thank you! I love my car!!

Bonnie, thank you for the awesome review and for recommending Richard. We hope you enjoy your new car!

October 26, 2018

Search the website and found 2 vehicles I was interested in. Called the Dealership and got KiWi or Chris Bowen. Made an appointment for next day at 10.... The online credit app and the payment calculator came in really handy in figuring out what type of down payment , how long I wanted to finance and what rate I thought I should get based on credit score It was pretty close to what was on the contract when I bought the 08 Toyota Rav4. Very easy to work with. No haggle pricing was great. I am also a former car salesman and figured there would be the usual back and forth. I was never more wrong These guys were great all around. Recommend to all looking for a great vehicle at a great price

William, thank you for the great 5-star review! We are happy that Kiwi and Chris were able to provide you with a positive car-buying experience.

October 26, 2018

City Auto is the way to go for your transportation needs ! They have a huge selection of cars and trucks ! I feel I got a great deal and I and very happy... with my purchase !

Thank you for the awesome review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

October 21, 2018

Aggressive salesmen, hefty finance charges. The car fax I had was either falsified or something wasn't reported. The car I bought had been in an accident... and the car fax was clean. The mesh fell off the bottom of my car within the first day of purchase and they "repaired" it. It fell off. The "finance" charge was exaggerated and unnecessary but this is how they get their customers. Please educate yourself before making a purchase.

Michael, contrary to commercials, vehicle history companies make mistakes and don't always have the facts. We reply upon them too, but still offe...r a warranty to make sure City Auto customers get a fair deal. We'd like to talk with you about how we can make you happier. Please call our Customer Service Manager, Priscilla Guy, at (901) 377-9502.

October 6, 2018

Will continue to use city auto for cars and all new business when buying another vehicle always get a good deal and a good car

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We look forward to your continued business!

September 25, 2018

Was very pleased with butch he didn’t pressure us to buy and did everything he said he would. I would purchase from auto city again

Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs!

September 15, 2018

Our salesman, Mo was very friendly and helpful, from having the car ready for us to test drive, getting everything prepared for the finance department.... He was the best.

Myrna, thank you for the awesome review! We are happy Mo could provide you with a great car-buying experience!

September 8, 2018

My experience with City Auto has always been great I have always bought my cars from you all and I would not buy from anyone else thanks for being so patient... and take the time out to help me get what I want and the price is always good for me thank.

Thank you for the great review, Montel! We appreciate your continued business and we are happy we could get you the deal you're looking for.

September 2, 2018

Everyone, was very helpful especially Scott Our dealer, also worked with us to help me get to the payment we needed! Fantastic experience! Would definitely... buy from them again.

Kara, thanks for the awesome review! We are pleased we could get you the deal you wanted and we look forward to you visiting us at City Auto again.