City Auto Sales, LLC

Saturday 9:00pm–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 373-3169 (888) 373-3169

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Part of the Family

Just bought my 3rd vehicle from City Auto, M'boro TN. Everyone is friendly hassle-free service it was quick and simple. We feel that City Auto is like a family and looks forward to helping our family! Definitely will be working with Raphael again when we decide to purchase our next vehicle. He was funny and he truly cares about his customers. He made the process easy and was just incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend City Auto and Raphael, to anyone! Thanks so much!

Professional sales team

Could not be more pleased, helped us select the right car at the right price. Professional sales team helped us select the used car that fit our budget.

Recommend

Everyone we dealt with was very friendly & helpful. They willingly answered all of our questions and sent detailed photos & videos of every part of the truck, including the undercarriage, just as we requested (we were purchasing from out of state). They even moved the truck to their closer location to us for us to go test drive & end up completing the purchase, saving us 6 hours of time. We would definitely consider making the long drive to purchase from them again thanks to how well we were treated & their honesty & transparency in all our communications with them.

Used car purchase.

Very professional and upfront! Great salesmen and women. Will shop here again. Great inventory. Saved money with this dealership. I will continue to shop with them.

I would definitely highly recommend this dealer!!!

This is my third purchase from them. I’ve had a good experience each time. They are professional and definitely go that extra mile to get you financed. Moe was my salesman, him and their finance department made the process painless. Thanks to both that I am now driving my beautiful Mercedes Benz💕

Awesome

This was our 1st time at City Auto. The process was quick and seamless. Our salesman, Sammy was awesome to work with. We will definitely be back.

2.0

No help at all

Still waiting for my tags after two months of being given the run around. No one can or will help me since my deal is done. My paperwork got sent to the wrong location and when you call dealership they just sent you to someone’s voicemail - feed up with the unprofessional attitude and lack of service. Never will do business here again - words of wisdom (run)!!!

City Auto

This is my 2nd vehicle from City Auto. They have not failed me yet. Very good and reliable vehicles. The people are very friendly. If a vehicle go see Mary McDaniel she will get you right. She is very friendly and patient.

JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THANKS

IT WAS A GOOD AT EXPERIENCE EVERYONE WAS HAPPY AND EVERY HELPFUL MY SALES PERSON WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND CAR CENTER WAS CLEAN AND RESTROOM WAS TOO THANKS!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Ask for Kenneth Pleasants

Everyone was polite and quick to help as soon as I entered the door. I was treated with respect and great customer service. The facility was clean and has a really nice waiting area, although I didn't have to wait long at all. The selection of cars is very amazing, I highly recommend this place.