Merchants Automotive Group

2341 reviews

2341 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merchants Automotive Group from DealerRater.com

May 26, 2020

Had a swella della experience thanks to Steve! Bought a great Honda Civic! Love the car! Thanks so much Steve!! I would definitely recommend Merchants... Auto and Steve Francouer!

May 24, 2020

I had a great experience with Steve Francoeur & all of the Merchants staff. I had my 2 & 3 year old boys with me. Each & every employee was kind & engaged... with them, making the experience very positive & smooth not only for me but them.

Scott Rienert

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 217 reviews

Timothy Randlett

Finance Manager

(5.0) 37 reviews

• March 18, 2018

We had an excellent experience at Merchant's Auto. We went in to buy a used car with a specific model in mind. Our salesman, John Hannon, worked with... us by showing us many different models from the wide array of choices on the lot. We decided on a different model than we had planned, and are very happy with our choice. Everyone we interacted with was pleasant and enjoyable. We would recommend Merchant's to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience and will definitely go back again.

We appreciate you so much. Thank you for choosing to do business with merchants auto. Remember to visit for your free car wash once a week. Make it a... great day Scott Rienert 1-800-288-6999

May 20, 2020

Kevin was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in my car buying experience. I was very happy with both he car and the service. I would highly... recommend Merchant's Auto to anyone looking for a great car at a good price with super service.

April 2, 2020

I'm not sure there are words to describe how incredibly happy I am with going to Merchants. So lets start at the beginning. I first worked with Mark in... December, I had a difficult year going through a divorce and being in bad housing and was trying to make a bounce back from it all Mark listened, showed me vehicles that would work for my three daughters and I and than ran my finances. Mark was so very kind, patient and such a great listener and a calm that I had NEVER experienced at any dealership, ever. At that time I was unable to come up with a deposit because I was very ill over the summer and lost three months of income, so I had just started a new job and it wasn't going to work timing or funding wise just yet. He helped me by advising different banks that could help and different cards that could help boost my credit, and withing a couple more months I had saved the deposit he advised and was ready to purchase! The second time around I worked with Joe. I loved his happy outgoing and charismatic outlook and attitude immediately! I told him what I did for work and that I was a single parent of three girls and that I was working hard to get on my feet from the prior years chaos. I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and not only was he very thorough and patient I could tell and feel he was looking out for me and my girls. We found the most perfect Jeep ever and it had everything I wanted! We ran finances and did the deposit and Joe and his team were able to get me into my Jeep and drive it away in the same day! Joe also gave me amazing banking, saving and credit building advice, he truly went above and beyond a typical sales person transaction! I also worked with Scott who I just can't say enough positive and good things about. I have owned two cars before (from dealerships I should say), both experiences were terrible and when trying to understand extended warranties and financing I never really understood it- I just kind of smiled and nodded and signed off. Scott broke it all down, he explained all of it, and gave me the best advice ever regarding work and warranties and also how to help myself build a better future by saving, banking, building credit and making a come back from my past years experiences. He immediately brings a calm and comfort and also sunshine to every room he walks in- this dealership hit the jackpot finding him and all the others I worked with! I have owned the Jeep for just over a month and I still love it as much as when I first saw it. The pride, happiness, independence, happiness and connection to an AMAZING dealership full of not just sales and finance people- but FAMILY is incomparable. I will forever recommend Merchants Auto to all those I know and love. Thank you for restoring my trust and happiness into car dealerships- you set the bar very high and over achieve time and time again. Thank you all for all you do! My family and I will be back buying through you for many years to come :)

Joe Hodgson

Sales/Finance Manager

(4.9) 26 reviews

Mark Chartrand

March 29, 2020

I had another great experience with Merchants Service Center, this time dealing with Mike DiPetrillo. We had a front end issue with our Hyundai Santa... Fe and brought it in for diagnostic. They were able to give me numerous discounts and complete the car the same day. I appreciate their craftsmanship and know that when they tell me certain work needs to be done, it really needs to be done. Aside from Merchants, I don't have a car service center that I can trust.

March 23, 2020

i bought a work van that had lets say some special needs to meet my requirements .. everything that was promised was completed when it was supposed to... be done even though i took delivery of the van 2 weeks earlier, they gave me a great price and did the work with no problems !! thank you !!

Scott Rienert

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 217 reviews

March 20, 2020

Kevin did an excellent job originally got a vehicle I couldn't afford and got me into on I could with no issues at all

Kevin Williams

Sales Representitive

March 11, 2020

Went in for an inspection, asked if they could try to make it quick so I could pick up my daughter and they were able to accommodate my request in a friendly... manner.