Merchants Automotive Group

Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(603) 734-9123 (603) 734-9123

(2,431 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merchants Automotive Group from DealerRater.

Great experience! Five star rating!

Walked in not knowing what to expect I was greeted buy a friendly knowledgeable sales manager he talked with me for a while then introduced me to Michael Koltz he went above and beyond my expectations it was a great experience buying a car from him. I would recommend buying a car from them to anyone!

3.0

I was willing to buy a car, I just wanted a slightly

I was willing to buy a car, I just wanted a slightly better deal. Semir was rude, unprofessional, and slammed his laptop shut, walked away, and yelled “then I’m not selling you a car”. Just because I wanted a better deal and had researched the car beforehand. Never deal with him. Everyone else was friendly and helpful. Sad I can’t ever go back with this employee working there.

Lisa Petrucelli was awesome to work with.

Lisa Petrucelli was awesome to work with. She was very friendly and very helpful. there was no pressure to buy. I went there with a car in mind and I had to get something fast as my truck no longer ran. Lisa and the rest of the staff worked with me and made the car buying experience very relaxed. Thank you Lisa Petrucelli and the rest of Merchants Auto.

Kevin Williams was awesome.

Kevin Williams was awesome. He was friendly, nice and did what he needed to do so I could get a new car!

Dealer response

Thank You Talynsaucier for your review! We hope you love your new car and let us know if we can help you in the future!

Highly Recommend Merchants. Nice folk

Thank you Austin, Elias, and Tim. Very easy professional deal; including help from Lisa and Mike. Just a pleasure. Bought a nice 2017 Altima S. TY John D.

Dealer response

Hi John, Thank you for your review! We hope you love your new Altima!

Fastest we have ever walked out with a car.

Fastest we have ever walked out with a car. excellent service from Joe Hodgson. No hassle, no pressure, just as advertised. 10/10

Dealer response

Hi Cburke00, Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you had a great buying experience with us!

Best dealership in NH.

Best dealership in NH. Great staff and wonderful vehicle options. Mike Duval was great with the process of car buying.

Dealer response

Hi Ssandzic19! Thank you for calling us the "Best Dealership in NH"! We work hard to reach that goal and we are glad to hear that Mike was able to prove that to you!

Went there last min, joe helped and got me a car that

Went there last min, joe helped and got me a car that night! He was so good and fast with the process. Thank you Joe Hodgson!

Dealer response

Hi Mystiquemara0929, Thank you for leaving us a review of your experience with us at Merchants! We are happy to hear that Joe was able to help you find the car you wanted quickly and efficiently.

1.0

They sold a lemon and didn’t care they they did.

They sold a lemon and didn’t care they they did. They took money from me and auctioned off my car without a title. They are shady!!

Dealer response

Hi Ashefold7714, We are sorry to hear about this situation. We would like to look deeper into this so please contact us at 800-288-6999.

Merchants is an awesome car buying experience.

Merchants is an awesome car buying experience. Our sales person Toby Pena is a great person to deal with. He makes the whole car buying experience quick and easy.

Dealer response

Hi Keith, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that Toby was able to get you into a car you love and that the whole process was quick and easy! Enjoy the new car and let us know if we can help in the future!