Merchants Automotive Group

2406 reviews

2406 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merchants Automotive Group from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 10, 2021

They claim that lease returns don't come back with two keys, so they can't provide them to the second owner. When keys cost $250-$300, I have a hard time... believing they aren't charging for missing keys when they get the vehicle back. If the leased vehicle is returned without a tire, do they let that slide? Expecting a purchaser that is surprised with the delivery of a vehicle having only one key, to immediately go and pay full retail for a key is not considerate. The days of getting an extra key for $5 at the hardware store are gone. Merchants could at least provide the second key at cost.

I am sorry to hear about this situation and the inconvenience that it has caused. Unfortunately because we focus on used vehicles, we do not always re...ceive 2 keys with the vehicle. Because of this, we do only sell our car with one key unless otherwise stated. I would like to apologize for this miscommunication, and we are working to make this process more clear in the future!

May 6, 2021

After purchasing a vehicle from them I asked for the second key fob. They told me that they don’t come with one. After contacting them they would only... give me a name of a company that sells them. After spending all the money on the car they want me to buy a fob that should have been included.

Hi Rjd, I am sorry to hear about this situation and the inconvenience that it has caused you. Unfortunately because we focus on used vehicles, we do... not always receive 2 keys with the vehicle. Because of this, we do only sell our car with one key unless otherwise stated. I would like to apologize for this miscommunication, and we are working to make this process more clear in the future!

• March 18, 2018

We had an excellent experience at Merchant's Auto. We went in to buy a used car with a specific model in mind. Our salesman, John Hannon, worked with... us by showing us many different models from the wide array of choices on the lot. We decided on a different model than we had planned, and are very happy with our choice. Everyone we interacted with was pleasant and enjoyable. We would recommend Merchant's to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience and will definitely go back again.

We appreciate you so much. Thank you for choosing to do business with merchants auto. Remember to visit for your free car wash once a week. Make it a... great day Scott Rienert 1-800-288-6999

May 6, 2021

I've never purchased a vehicle without getting two keys. After purchasing the vehicle and ready to leave I asked for the second key and was told they only... came with the one. After getting in touch with them l was told that the price reflects this. I don't know what they are looking at because I paid full price for the vehicle. Now I've got to buy a new fob and have it programmed. Not at all happy

Hi Ralph,I am sorry to hear about this situation and the inconvenience that it has caused. Unfortunately because we focus on used vehicles, we do not ...always receive 2 keys with the vehicle. Because of this, we do only sell our car with one key unless otherwise stated. I would like to apologize for this miscommunication, and we are working to make this process more clear in the future!

Lisa Petrucelli

Sales Professional

(4.6) 95 reviews

May 6, 2021

To simply state that I am satisfied with the customer service I have received would be an understatement . I have had the pleasure of working with Elias... Soulios and his management team, I cannot express my pleasure and gratitude enough with words. Elias and his team have treated me like family. Elias and his team were so respectful patient kind, with gracefulness they worked together to help me find the exact Vehicle that I was looking for and the at exact cost I was hoping to spend. Elias and his team made the process of buying my nest vehicle quick, easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend Merchants Auto of Hooksett NH to all. A special thank you to Elias for His dedication to helping May not just in the buying process but also following up with me after the purchase and answering all of my questions, even the silly ones And also His friendliness! Thanks again, Delia.

Hi Delia, Thank you for the review! I will let Elias know about this review!!

(5.0) 59 reviews

May 3, 2021

They had inventory of the vehicle I wanted, but that is the ONLY reason I'd go back. My email responses to their ads were unanswered. I was not treated... with respect, consideration or appreciation. At one point the salesman got up and walked off for 1/2 hour with zero explanation. You don't do that to a customer. Nor do you say you're going to call them within 48 hours, but let 10 days go by. Emails weren't returned, I was forgotten, I was kept waiting with no explanation, the process took weeks longer than typical, documents that were supposed to be sent were not sent, or sent to the wrong address. And they have this ridiculous "one key" policy. So I have to take hours to go get a second key and remote, at a cost of up to $300. The vehicle surely came with two keys originally. I cannot imagine they didn't charge the lessor of the vehicle prior to me for a lost key. And I got no owner's manual. Figuring out the electronics is not always intuitive.

Timothy Randlett

Marketing Manager

Joe Christmas

Marketing Coordinator

May 2, 2021

Not happy with the way I was treated won't go back there again nor will I recommend them. We just kept getting passed from one person to another no one... introduced themselves not a single person sat with us, and we had an appointment.

Lisa Petrucelli

Sales Professional

(4.6) 95 reviews

Kevin Williams

Sales Representitive

(4.2) 8 reviews

April 25, 2021

Sent inquiry for a used truck that had no photos of the interior. I had three different people message me about it. All seemed clueless to the fact others... had sent me messages. None of them acknowledged my initial inquiry for photos of the interior. One person, after I asked a second time, sent me a response saying they would let their sales department know I wanted the photos of the interior but it would be a few days because they were closed for covid cleaning. The person told me they’d be back 4/19/21 and I would hear back then. It’s now nearly a week later and I haven’t heard anything from anyone at that dealership.

Hi, I am not sure if you have been able to get in contact with anyone since the 19th. Please reach give us a call at 603-836-6492.

April 18, 2021

This was the best car buying experience by far we have ever had. They were extremely busy and our sales person was bouncing all over the place not once... forgetting we were there. What really made us enjoy the experience and will bring us back again is the way our grandkids were treated by Steve Francoeur and the rest of the staff. They were loud at times and not once was anything said, but they're kids and they're fine.

Thank You Alan for the review!

April 18, 2021

All I can say is WOW. Although our sales person Steve was extremely busy he made sure sure we were attended to throughout the whole time we were there.... Constantantly checked in with us while bouncing from customer to customer. What really made my wife and I happy was the attentiveness shown to our grandkids from the entire staff. They got loud at times and not once did I hear anything regarding it. All they talked about to everyone last night was Steve. I will most definitely be back to get myself a car/truck in a few months. Thanks again, and see ya soon. Alan & Sheila Swarbrick

Thank You Alan and Sheila!! We are happy you had a great experience here at Merchants!!

(5.0) 59 reviews