Carena Motors

46 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2016

Eric was the best to work with. He was honest and I always trusted what he was saying. I purchased this car all through email and phone without seeing... it. It was everything I could ask for.

Beth, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for trusting us throughout the process of buying a vehicle sight unseen. We are so glad t...o hear that Eric was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let him know about your review. Thanks again, Gino.

December 21, 2015

Great place to buy a car, great service, good selection. Eric my salesman walked me through the process. They are concerned with you being comfortable... and happy with your purchase

July 9, 2015

Normally car buying is a complete hassle at a dealership but not at Carena Motors. I had found my Equinox online on their site. I contacted Eric who answerd... all my questions and invited me into the lot to view the car. From the moment we stepped onto the lot, it was a completely comfortable experience. Quick, easy and honest is how Carena Motors operates. We couldn't be happier! Thank you Eric for making our buying experience the best ever!!

Thanks for the review! Drive the car in good health!

June 30, 2015

Admittedly, I was looking for a very specific Toyota Sienna Limited with AWD in blizzard pearl white. Found the vehicle online and the customer service... is what sold it! Within 10 minutes we negotied our trade in, the price of our new vehicle, financing, and arranged pickup. Extremely easy to work with, when we arrived the van was in tip top condition and parked right up front. No pressure sales...anything we wanted to do or see: NO PROBLEM! Eric's customer service outdid every dealership I contacted (including some very large "family's" of dealerships). What a terrific car buying experience! No games, addressed all the details of the transaction. I drove 2 hours each way and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your kind words. We are glad you had a great experience.

May 11, 2015

Every step of the process with Carena was smooth. They were easy to negotiate with and very closing was easy and fast. I purchased an 1988 Mercury Cougar... from them which was advertised as "like new" and boy was it ever! The pictures were excellent. I was able to make a decision "sight unseen" because of the excellent description and pictures. I drove 7 hours from WI and was very impressed with the operation and the friendly service. The was a bit of a screw up with the payment, and they worked with me to get it resolved. This dealer is top notch! They have great vehicles and great service. Thanks again for an quick and easy purchase!

Valentin, thank you for your kind review. We make every effort not to disappoint customers. Glad to hear that we did well. Enjoy the Cougar. Gino

May 2, 2015

Wonderful car buying experience, I found a 2011 Honda Pilot EXLN yes the one that is loaded. I is a great car my wife loves it and when I get to drive... it I like it too. The service was excellent I was treated with respect. The sales person Eric Hildalgo really made me feel like he cared about my needs, not just about making another sale. i will send other people to this location to buy a car. Treat people with respect and the business will take. Care.of itself. Thanks again Carena.

Thanks for your review. It greatly appreciated. Eric

February 7, 2015

I had found a Fiat 500 I wanted at Carena Motors, which happened to be 120 or so miles away from where I lived in Columbus, Ohio. Eric who works at Carena... Motors and his boss were very helpful and gave me as much information about the car as I wanted. A CarFax was easily available, and after I called for a mechanics report I also received it two hours later. After reviewing similar Fiats in my area I decided that it was worth it to book a MegaBus to Cleveland to buy the car from Carena Motors. Eric organized one of Carena's drivers to pick me up, and 30 - 40 minutes later I was test driving the car and buying it. When my financing had fallen through, Eric was also able to get a reputable lender to offer me a car loan for the car. I pleased with the process and the fact that I got the car for about 3K less than I would have had I bought it in Columbus. Carena Motors is definitely worth a visit if they have the vehicle you are looking for!

Juliet, thanks for your review. Enjoy the Fiat. Eric

February 4, 2015

Helpful and easy to deal with. Most important, a few days after I purchased the car, I noticed an issue with one of the headlights, contacted them and... they quickly agreed to take car of the problem.

Thanks for your kind review!

December 9, 2014

I just recently purchased a 2010 Ford Expedition from Carena Motors on Ravenna Road in Twinsburg, OH, with complete satisfaction! I couldn't be happier... with the quality of customer service that I received from my salesman, Eric, and Gino! They were extremely helpful, courteous, and went above and beyond in assisting me with my purchase. And all, WITH NO pressure to buy! I have only purchased vehicles from the "superstore" dealerships before; however, after finding the vehicle that I was looking for at Carena Motors, and reading the reviews online, I'm thankful that I went to them. From the start, they were very helpful and went above and beyond my expectations! Right away, after first looking at the SUV, they touched up a small spot on it BEFORE I ever even agreed to purchase it. Then they allowed me to take the vehicle to both my personal mechanic and to a local Ford mechanic to have the vehicle checked over, even after having their own mechanic look over it. All of this occurred over the period of a week...AND they even held the car until I made my decision. And after all of this, they then gave me the car to drive home a week before payment was even approved or cleared! I highly recommend Carena Motors for your used car purchases. They have a wide variety of high quality vehicles with competitive prices. I look forward to dealing with them again on our next vehicle purchase!!!

Thanks!

April 26, 2014

I am not sure I have the words to express my gratitude to Carena Motors for the exceptional care and customer service I received. This was the first car... I have purchased on my own in over 25 years. I am very diligent about my research on major purchases. Honestly, I first went to Carena as they were very close by. After a test drive and talking with Gino, I knew I had nothing to fear. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase. All of my questions and concerns were answered beyond my expectations. My thanks to Gino and Chad for their remarkable attention to detail. The integrity by which you conduct yourselves sets the standard for other dealerships. I will continue to purchase any future used vehicles from Carena. I will proudly display the Carena Motors license plate holder for all to see. I will not keep my extraordinary experience to myself. I would be doing a great disservice to others, to do so. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am very grateful.