Ira Lexus

(4.6) 266 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Top Notch!

Hats off to Mike Walsh, Gil Beck and Belo Makhene. Mike provided a no nonsense deal with a clear cut path that no other could provide! Gil Beck was u...pfront, knowledgable and full of personality! Belo handled the financial aspects and got the job done. Overall a great experience with this dealership and well worth the drive from RI! Will for sure do business with again...

John, thank you for reviewing our staff and our dealership! We appreciate you making the long drive from RI to visit us in Danvers!

• Lexus

I bought a Lexus car from Lexus Danvers, Ma and I was dealing with Saena Nikolas . She is an excellent sales person , so professional . I recommend e...verybody to deal with her !!!

Thank you for your kind words for Saena! We appreciate your business!

• Retired School Administrator

Patient, reasonable and made process easy once price was agreed upon. Have used them for service and always happy with work and respect.

Hi Karen! Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

• Unsatisfactory response to problem

Last September I brought my 3013 ES350 in to investigate noise problems at certain speeds. The left rear wheel bearing was replaced with no improvemen...t and I was told that I needed new tires which only had 20000 miles on them and still had lots of tread left. I was quoted a non discounted price of $1100 to replace them. I was very disappointed that IRA offered nothing as an incentive since the tires are obviously poor quality and certainly not what I would expect for a "Luxury Car"! My complaints to IRA were also never addressed. Since then the noise has gotten significantly worse and I'm planning to get new tires even though they still have only 30000 miles on them with still plenty of tread. I don't plan on being them at IRA since their prices are very high and when it comes to replacing my wife's RX350 in a year or two I can tell you that IRA already has two strikes against them !!!

I apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. I want to make things right, but unfortunately I cannot pull up your Cars.com name "Je...ff" in our system. I want to try to do something to fix it. Please contact me at WMoy@Group1Auto.com Willy Moy General Manager

• Great Service!

Wow, these guys are superstars when it comes to customer service. Joan Smith, Brendan DeAngelis and Mike Carbone - thanks - you helped me out of a sti...cky and stressful situation emanating from a simple but costly screw by a well known auto center in Burlington. Here's where you shine - You listened to my concerns! You listened to my frustrations! You empathized with me and in doing so propelled customer service to a higher orbit. I would highly recommend these guys in a heartbeat. By the way Brendan my wife has retracted the divorce papers so all is good on the home front. Keep up the great work!

Listening is always crucial. Thank you so much for your review, Ernest!

• Best service ever!

Hats off to my Service Advisor Tyna and my Service Tec Leon Archibald. They made this experience comforting. I have 4 cars from IRA, my daughter has t...o deal with Northside Lexus in Houston,TX ....so I KNOW when the experience is good versus bad. Too bad she can't experience the IRA difference.

Thank you Uyen for the kind words about Tyna and Tee! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable Service experience!

• Test drivers

I made a appointment to test drive Lexus NX200T. The car is good. And the sales give nice discounts.However.due to my mistakes, I tried a car is not I... want and another car is too good so that over my budget

Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business ...and look forward to your next visit!

• A Big Thumps up for Ira Lexus service

Excellent customer service. My NX was delivered in a great shape, washed and clean with full tank, and no more weird noise! Mike was a great help and... the gentleman who took me for the road test was very smart. He recognised the source of the noise in a blink. Above all, I was charged $0 for this service!

Thank you Moj for the kind words about Mike! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank ...you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great experience

My leasing experience was nothing short of exceptional. Gil Beck was my representative and he was very personable and knowledgeable. He listened and p...laced me in the perfect RX350. Belo was the financial person and was great. Mike was the technical person and explained everything so I could understand. This is my first Lexus and won't be my last!

Gail, thank you for your business and your kind words for Gil, Belo and Mike! We hope you love your new RX!

• Go with Gil! Get your dream car! :)

I just purchased my 2013 RX 350 Lexus yesterday on a rainy Monday night, and it was professionally handled by their sales consultant, Gil Beck. Coming... in late into a dealership at 8 PM and staying until 10:30 PM at night to make sure my needs were met defined the words "dedication" and "patience" towards their customers. If you're looking for someone who will take care of you and puts in the time as much as you do into the car research, then go with Gil. He is a very relaxed and agreeable salesman that will surely help find you your next vehicle. Gil works hard for you to get you what you want and is willing to go beyond business hours to do so. Obviously, you can say that about a lot of salesmen or women, but it really takes a special person to not make you feel rushed about a big purchase that one makes every decade. Gil is the epitome of ideal customer service and going beyond his requirement. Work with him--you won't regret it.

Thanks for reviewing Gil, and for your business! It's great to hear that Gil went above and beyond, and we hope you LOVE your RX!

Ira Lexus