Ira Lexus

354 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 27, 2020

The service team from the time of booking my service appointment to the thorough evaluation and consulting throughout the service process was efficient... and professional. My shout out to Brendan Deangefis for an excellent job done. Thanks

Thank you, Manasc for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

January 25, 2020

Done a complete auto detailing. Thoroughly cleaned but lacked restoration of show quality luster and finishing touch. Trunk baggage net not restored to... the original place. First time disappointment in service from this dealer.

We apologize for the oversight and look forward to having you back in our service department. Please reach out to our service management team and wel...l will make it up to you next time your vehicle is here. Joan Smith, joans@group1auto.com or Rick Chase, rchase@group1auto.com

• October 30, 2019

Great buying experience ive ever had highly recommended will be my new home for purchasing vehicles great service from beginning to end very knowledgeable... aout the vehicles being sold

Thank you Julio for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

January 25, 2020

Brendan was excellent and a true representative of Ira Lexus. He is courteous, friendly but totally professional East. Car was ready when he said it... would be with absolutely bo problems.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

January 23, 2020

I will never go back. First off, they charge me $330 just to look at the car, and that doesn't go towards repairs... Ridiculous. Second, they give me list... of repairs that I need, 2 of which were done in the past month and a half already! Third, they send you a quote, and you pick and choose which ones you would like to do and give you a total... Then you show up to pick the car up and it's $50 more than the what they said. You ask the sales reps why, and he tells you that there is a "shop charge" they don't include in the quote. Absolute rip off!!

We apologize for the experience you received. Please contact our service management team to review. Rick Chase, rchase@ group1auto.com or Joan Smith..., jsmith@group1auto.com or by phone at 978-739-8705.

January 23, 2020

Took my car in for routine service. My loaner car was waiting for me, service was fantastic as always. Quick and simple! Excellent customer service department!

Thank you. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit.

January 21, 2020

I had my car towed there because it wouldn't start. I needed a battery and fuel pressure sensor repair, but could not afford the latter. I indicated I... might want to trade it in as a result, but due to repairs, I received a low value and could not afford one otherwise. I decided to just have the battery changed and take it elsewhere, but instead was encouraged to go to sales about purchasing another vehicle. After some wasted time of me indicating that I could not afford another vehicle, I went back to the service department to pay for the battery. The vehicle was not ready (probably under the assumption that I would trade it in). Was not offered courtesy shuttle service. Two other employees there seemed to be talking about another customer that I could audibly hear.

We apologize for the poor communication. Could you please provide your contact information so we can speak with you directly or reach out to our serv...ice management team. Joan Smith joans@group1auto.com or Rick Chase rchase@group1auto.com, or 978-739-8705. Thank you

January 16, 2020

You are treated very well and feel like a person not just a number. Dennis Pellegrino is especially good in explaining the process and what to expect.... It is easy to get him on the phone when you need to. It feels like a quality experience all around.

Thank you for your kind words for Dennis, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience! W...e thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 14, 2020

Service was great. Facilities are superb and personnel were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Notification of appointment and notification of status... of job are very good.

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

December 31, 2019

Mark McLean was excellent. Fully transparent on everything that was done to my car. Communication was and is always fantastic from the Ira Lexus service... department

Thank you. We're glad that you had a good experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!