Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Servicing my Land Rover Range Rover

I was pleased with the ease of making an appointment and the professional conduct of my Service Advisor, Todd, who kept me informed of progress on my vehicle at every step.

Todd was great

From the Start Todd was up front and transparent with us about the possible status of our car. He was very knowledgeable from the mechanical side of the car to the admin side. Easy to to talk to and very professional.

Excellent Experience

From start to finish I had an excellent experience with Land Rover West Columbia! Due to the vehicle shortages my rep kept me in the loop at all times.

Better than expected

Service took longer than scheduled, but overall I was kept informed of progress. Wish I would have known about the shuttle, would not have spent $35 to Uber to pick up my car. Also was not informed of the fact that my battery was weak and was right back for a new battery within days. They got me in quickly which was much appreciated. Love that someone called to ask how my service experience was the following day. My service advisor, Todd Dwars, was great and love Jim, the service manager. Overall, I am happy with my experience.

Service Review

Tom in service is a credit to your company. He is alway help and knowledgeable of the process and is a pleasure to deal with.

Exceptional Service

The service providers were eager to service and were fun and friendly. The work in my vehicle was done well and complete. I would recommend this dealership and it’s service department.

Vice President

Gary P and the rest of the staff were terrific. Would highly recommend. The process was simple and the staff were resonsive all the way through.

Battery and engine light

Tom Matthews did an excellent job providing details of what needed to be done in the vehicle. His customer service skills are very impressive. Great service

Great service always

Tom and the team in Columbia have kept my car running well for years! They are upfront about what’s needed so I can make an informed decision

Great service

Tom, my service manager was terriffic. He got me scheduled and setup a loaner. They found the problem and fixed it. When I returned the loaner, I left my sunglasses in it. Tom verfied that they were mine and brought them to me at my house that evening!! Great Service.