Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Repair Service on my Land Rover Sports

Excellent professional service.

Loving My Saervice at Jaguar Land Rover West Colum

Happy with the Team, the service and accommodations at the dealer. Keep up the good work!

Car repair

Ashley in the service department was exceptional. She went above nd beyond when they had to reschedule my appointment she made arrangements for my car to be dropped off and picked up all within the same day. She kept me updated all day about my vehicle A great experience all the way around

Land Rover of Columbia

Great experience. And a great staff

Outstanding Customer Service

Ashley is service has ALWAYS provided OUTSTANDING customer service .......thank you so much for everything Ashley

Recent Service Appt

Ashely was fantastic, from making the appointment to going over all of the details of my service as well as recommended service items. She is very friendly, professionally, and a great addition to the service team since I bought my discovery sport from Columbia just over 3 years ago. She's personable and just a great addition, make my future follow up appointments with Ashley. She is an asset to your team.

opinion on Car servicing

The service manager Ashley is excellent in the way she responds and treats customers. do not ever lose her, she is a credit to the organization. First class service I do continue to have concerns about the car buying process I went through when I purchased the car. I have expressed those before in a previous survey but have not heard back from the dealership so I am not sure they car about genuinely finding out about the car buying process improvement areas. This would affect my answer to the question below (would I recommend this dealer to a friend).

Great service

I made next day appointment and the staff was friendly and prepared for my arrival.

Ashley in the service department was great!

Land Rover West Columbia

Buying process seamless. Arnold was great and explained everything very well. John processed the paperwork quickly and pleasantly. My overall experience was awesome, fast, and easy!