Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Excellent Customer Service As Always!!!

I appreciated the care and attention to detail. This company really knows what it means when it comes to customer service. Thank you.

Service

Ashley and Tom are just great. They made the experience super easy and that was very much appreciated!! Thank you!!!!

Communication is KEY!

I leased a 2021 Range Rover Velar as an early birthday present for myself. During my online search, I saw a vehicle on the website and made an appointment for a test drive. Prior to the test drive, I talked to Mr. Pridgeon about my expectations and shared that I was looking at other SUVs as well. Although the initial vehicle I looked at online was already sold, the team put together a package and I purchased another vehicle the same day. Impeccable sales team!

Took the 2hr drive from Delaware as was satisfied. Was...

Took the 2hr drive from Delaware as was satisfied. Was told I won’t be disappointed and was not. Got there after the dealership was closed due to traffic, the price we spoke about was honored and was in and out. No extra sales pitches. One of the best experiences.

Great purchase Experience

Cant say enough about how great the service and experience was...

Client

Excellent customer service. i was dropped an picked up by nice well behaved drivers, Ashley was calling and updated me with the info about the matter respectfully

2018 RR Sport SC service

Pleasure to go there!!! Great people!!! This is a real professional service department.

jag service

It was a great experience and Tom the service manager was great.

Easiest Service Ever

Every time I have a service need, Ashley rises to the occasion and makes the experience seamless. I will continue to service here even though it is out of my way.

Pleased Customer