Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

New car purchase

Extremely easy process in buying a new car. Definitely recommend!

Truly outstanding experience

We live our new KR Defender. Our salesperson, Steffan, was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the buying process seamless and enjoyable! Highly recommend this dealership for a 10 customer service experience!!

Service Department

Excellent service, excellent customer experience The service department was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Thank you so much!

Disco Check Up

Feels like a personal and well run family business

Range Rover Sport

Amazing car buying experience with Steffan Petersen!

Mr. Rose

Good people. Great job to the team at Jim Coleman Jaguars

4.0

Service Quality at its best!!!

I hav a Jaguar and two Range Rovers and wouldnt buy or service a vehicle from anyone else!

Purchase of a Land Rover Discovery

It is a great place to buy a Land Rover or Range Rover. Everyone is very professional and super knowledgeable. There is an entirely new team there since two years ago. Greg has done a great job build up that dealership. They are located halfway between DC and Baltimore.

Exceptional Service

I had amazing customer service. Jim Lorditch took such good care of me. Even though I live in Cockeysville, I will continue to have my Range Rover serviced in Columbia. And it came back looking brand new. Im a very happy customer!!

Service Assistance

Ashley in service was so very courteous .....thank you so much Ashley for ALWAYS taking care of our service needs in a very efficient manner....