Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Customer

My overall experience was EXCEPTIONAL! Very professional and friendly and accommodating. Ashley and Mike were outstanding!

4.3

Good Service

The waiting area is very small, compared to BMW and other luxury dealers this facility is more like a Honda caliber waiting area. No hot beverages, snacks. My truck wasnt washed or vacuumed like the service manager said it would be. This week I also had my BMW serviced and I was provided with a new clean 440i M. What a difference in the service I received. My loaner car from Coleman Range Rover was dirty dusty and old.

Exceptional service

Exceptional service. Ashley was great at communicating and giving updates and setting up the appointment.

Happy Customer

Tom Matthew has done an excellent job taking care of my 2004 Jag X-Type over the years. He never steered me in the wrong directionexceptional customer service and very knowledgeable.

1.0

Well, at the beginning of the sale we agreed on something...

Well, at the beginning of the sale we agreed on something and they end up doing something different. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to come to this dealership. Greg stated that the would back up his employee since he has known him for 5 years taking upon consideration that I had text messages of the stuff that was supposed to be taking care of. I did have a great experience with Tom and Ashley at their Service Center.

Scheduled Maintenance

Took my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. Customer service was exceptional.

New car purchase

Extremely easy process in buying a new car. Definitely recommend!

Truly outstanding experience

We live our new KR Defender. Our salesperson, Steffan, was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the buying process seamless and enjoyable! Highly recommend this dealership for a 10 customer service experience!!

Service Department

Excellent service, excellent customer experience The service department was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Thank you so much!

Disco Check Up

Feels like a personal and well run family business