Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

4.0

Service Quality at its best!!!

I hav a Jaguar and two Range Rovers and wouldnt buy or service a vehicle from anyone else!

Purchase of a Land Rover Discovery

It is a great place to buy a Land Rover or Range Rover. Everyone is very professional and super knowledgeable. There is an entirely new team there since two years ago. Greg has done a great job build up that dealership. They are located halfway between DC and Baltimore.

Exceptional Service

I had amazing customer service. Jim Lorditch took such good care of me. Even though I live in Cockeysville, I will continue to have my Range Rover serviced in Columbia. And it came back looking brand new. Im a very happy customer!!

Service Assistance

Ashley in service was so very courteous .....thank you so much Ashley for ALWAYS taking care of our service needs in a very efficient manner....

Recall Service

Great service and friendly, helpful staff. The service dept did a great job!

Ashley at west Columbia Jaguar

Ashley professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Made the experience relaxing

Recommendation

I am pleased with the easy of getting an appointment and the quality of job done.

Thank you !

After going to many dealerships the level of service provided At Landrover Columbia is impeccable . I live 15 minutes from a Landrover dealership however I prefer to drive 45 minutes to Columbia because the staff here is amazing and great at communicating.

land rover purchase

Larry made the buying process quick and painless and his follow up and knowledge transfer was excellent

Larry was great

Larry went out of his way to find the car I wanted at the price I wanted. He spent lots of time walking through the car