Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Great Service During Covid

I worked with Ashley Matthews and she was exceptional. Was ready when I got there, had the loaner car ready to go. I generally stop by on the way to work so I appreciate getting out quickly so that I'm not late for work. The car was ready at the end of the day as promised and was exceptionally clean when I picked it up. I could tell that it had been thoroughly disinfected. Even a few days later it still smells nice and clean.

Buying a new Defender

Came here because of the lack of response from another Land Rover dealer. Everything was handled perfectly and I ordered the Defender of my dreams. Customer service was great, especially Larry Seiler, who walked me through the process and kept me informed along the way. Can't say enough about the whole staff, they did a great job!

Excellent

Excellent services. Very good customer service exceptional.

Terrific review

I took my car there for service, due to decreased power when driving, and had a terrific experience. Had taken it to another dealer where it was found to be “fine”, on 2 occasions. But the decreased power persisted, and we took it to West Columbia. Tom and the rest of the service department took time to look into it and found the problem. He went above and beyond to work with us to resolve the problem . Tom’s service was beyond good, and we were so impressed. We will be bringing it back there for all service!

Mrs. Brooke August

Arnold was the absolute best sales agent I could have imagined. Warren was a pleasure and organized, Thank you both!

Great customer Service!!

Brought my car in for my annual service. The car was delivered back to me at the time specified and was in great working order. Ashley my service advisor was great! She communicated with me via text to let me know what was going on with the car and when it would be ready. Very pleased, I will be back again!

Emanuel Hampton

Asheley was great on keeping me up to date on the service and repairs.

Expected Nothing Less

The service I was provided on my Wife's vehicle is what I expect from a Jaguar center. Much better than others in the area.

Hands down best experience i've had getting a car

Exceptional service and a pleasure to deal with. Honest, helpful, and responsive. Greg Corbutt was phenomenal and made this easy and worry-free during covid!

Great Experience

Larry Seiler was great to work with in purchasing my 2019 Land Rover Discovery. He was very welcoming and knowledgeable, answering any questions my wife or I had. He worked to get us a great deal and followed up after the sale to ensure everything was going well. Financing was a great experience. I came in with financing in place but they were able to get me a better rate on site. Overall and excellent experience.