Commonwealth Kia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 566 reviews

566 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Commonwealth Kia from DealerRater.com

• July 2, 2014

Commonwealth Kia is a leader in the automotive buying business because if their basic values, the customer comes first. What I experienced throughout ...my process of buying a great product, my 2014 Kia Soul, was outstanding. What you have here are professionals who know the pulse and social climate of today's buyers. From the beginning with Cindy on the Internet through the management and up to the wonderful salesperson Robert Frank Nerden, it was great. They listened to my needs, gave me a reasonable trade in value, put me in my new 2014 Kia a Soul. No pressure, no gimmicks. I am happy to say, not only am I pleased with this process, but becoming a very loyal customer. Their slogan, "shop us last" is true.

July 13, 2018

I highly recommend this place they treated me and my wife with a lot of decency and respect ,the salesman was very professional and comprehensive .gre...at experience overall

July 10, 2018

Bought my new car and previous car from Zeke. He???s very knowledgeable and patient. Great guy and company to do business with. I will definitely see ...him when I???m ready for another lease

July 3, 2018

Completely unexpected experience but couldn???t be any happier! Took my Kia in for service, said hello to Shaun and Zeke and before I knew it I was bu...ying a new Kia! Great deal and amazing experience overall! Ringing that bell was pretty awesome too!

June 30, 2018

We bought this car because of Manny. I have never met a more friendly and knowledgeable sales person. He made sure we left happy and educated about ev...ery aspect of the car itself and sale.

June 28, 2018

Overall start to finish professional genuine service, met expectation with pricing and up to this point over delivered with service. Zeck and Dennis m...ade the experience painless and simple. Service department including Chip in parts even can pull off a Birthday surprise from my family with additional truck accessories installed without my inowledge. Well done to the entire Chevy team!

June 27, 2018

Excellent dealership organization and sales force knowledge. Keep up the good work and Kudos. To Bob McLean. Happy Retirement.. This is my second car ...from Commonwealth, and with any luck, won't be my "LAST". THANK YOU Charlie.

June 23, 2018

I purchased my, 2018 Kia Sportage, 2 weeks ago! I couldn???t be happier!! If you are in need of a new vechile, I highly recommended to make a visit to... the Kia dealership and ask for Bob Nerden! He was very professional and knowledgeable.. I didn???t feel pushed into purchase the vehicle, like other places, he gave me time to make up my mind!

June 23, 2018

Commonwealth Kia in Lawrence Ma. is the place to go. I have been there before and bought a car and that car stayed within my Family for 17 Years. The ...Service Department do a top job and it is done quickly. They have this nice waiting area for you to enjoy if your car isn't going to take too long. There is a tv, a place to charge your phone, coffee, cookies and the cutest area set up for your Children. The Sales People are quick to assist you and answer any question you may have and they know it all ! Robert { Bob } Nerden was extremely kind, and helpful when I bought my second car from the Commonwealth Kia. On the day of picking up the car he took the time to explain every button the car had and everything the car was capable of doing. He even connected my phone to the car for me. I was very impressed with Bob ! I would definitely recommend Bob and Commonwealth Kia to my Friends and Family. I looked at one car the Kia Sportage and didn't look at another and from there everything went very quickly and I was very satisfied ! Thank you Kia and Robert Nerden !

June 22, 2018

This is my second car leased from Common Wealth Motors. The customer service is great! They made everything easy. My salesman Ezequiel is the best! Pr...ofessional, personable and funny.Ive purchased many cars in my lifetime, and he by far was the best.I will recommend Common Wealth and Zeek to anyone I know looking to buy or lease a car.