Commonwealth Kia

627 reviews

627 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Commonwealth Kia from DealerRater.com

March 19, 2020

always service at Commonwealth dealership, but bought tires at tire store. Tire store said they fixed my leak (by contract), but flat again in 30 miles.... Dealership found sidewall hole and I drove away with new tire within an hour, at great price, too.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don’t hesitat...e to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Charlene - Customer Relations | info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Josh Palmieri

Sales Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

Madison Bailey

Service Advisor

(5.0) 10 reviews

January 17, 2020

Had an emergency issue with my vehicle and had it towed to closer dealership to stay within roadside assistance mileage. Commonwealth paid for the rental... and took care of all issues.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear our team could provide you with an overall positive experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if... we can assist you with any future auto needs.Sincerely,Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

Sarah Lord

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

• March 29, 2018

Manny, and the sales team at Commonwealth Kia, were great helping us purchase a Kia Sorento. We had test drove a few, at a few dealers, and decided to... check out the inventory at Commonwealth as they had a few we were interested in. We were pretty specific on the options we wanted as a family. Although they were the furthest distance out of several dealers to us - they were the right choice. Out of 2 vehicles we had seen online, one of them was the "just right" one with the right options. They were more than fair for trade in allowance on our trade in, and Manny was engaging, relaxed, and worked at getting us the right vehicle at a very fair price. The whole process felt relaxed. Manny and his team tried at every opportunity to make sure they won our business. I would recommend them for selection and how great Manny and his team were.

December 18, 2019

Our experience began with email information from Cassandra, who checked in consistently and updated us on pricing and availability. Our sales person was... Ivan, who was excellent. He actually greeted me in the parking lot when I arrived to purchase the vehicle, without any prior appointment or notice. The turn around time within the dealership for the purchase was less than two hours. This is top notch based on my prior experiences in purchasing and leasing vehicles. We opted to purchase three accessories (roof cross bars, remote starter, and all weather mats), all of which were available and installed same-day. Ivan helped setup the Uvo system and went through some specifics of the vehicle. We worked with Chris for financing, who was also excellent. Overall, this was the most positive car-buying experience we've had and will absolutely recommend your dealership and will be repeat customers ourselves. Thank you.

Jaime, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and... will be happy to hear that you left Commonwealth Kia satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!Best,Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

November 1, 2019

Personable sales person. Felt like I got a good deal on my trade in and on the used car I purchased. Whole process went smoothly.

Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear our team could provide you with an overall positive experience.Best,Charlene - Customer Relations , ...info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

Robert Nerden

(5.0) 60 reviews

July 25, 2019

Thank you Zeke for amazing service. Would never have thought to look at a VW. You found everything I needed in my car. Thank you thank you!!!

Liz, thank you so much for visiting us and for leaving such great feedback. We are so happy we could match you to the right vehicle and put you behind... the wheel of your new car! We hope to see you back for scheduled maintenance or anything else we can help you with!Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

July 2, 2019

Knowledgeable and no pressure sale person made buying the vehicle easy and a great experience. This is my second vehicle I bought at commonwealth Kia.... In three years

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Jim. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just... as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care!Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

Eric Krist

Business Manager

(5.0) 8 reviews

June 30, 2019

My experience was a blessing. Zeke was so helpful and informational !! Finance was so quick and easy !! Brand new car in 1 day ! They took care of everything... !

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d we're glad that our team made such a great impression on you.Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000

Eric Krist

Business Manager

(5.0) 8 reviews

June 28, 2019

They charge crazy prices. Replacement parts at black market prices and add time to the book repair time that governs the billing time of repair. Time to... buy from and American co. again.

June 21, 2019

Ezequiel was my salesman and made my experience an easy one. I wasn't really looking for a car I went with my girlfriend because her lease was up on her... Kia and she was looking to lease again. Ezequiel was awesome! Great customer service skills and made the whole experience very pleasant. I will definitely go back again.

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear Ezequiel could provide you with a 5-star experience. We look forward to working with you again soon. Ta...ke care!Sincerely,Charlene - Customer Relations , info@shopuslast.com , Office Phone 978-687-3000