Commonwealth Kia

600 reviews

600 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Commonwealth Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 31, 2018

Shout out for Madison, she was super helpful, knowledgeable, and took the time to answer my questions. Im confident that my car was serviced well! Your... shuttle service is phenomenal, so I could enjoy the day at home, but your waiting area is comfortable anyway! THANK YOU!

Madison Bailey

Service Advisor

(5.0) 6 reviews

December 6, 2018

From the time I pulled in the parking lot at the dealership had a great experience. Salesman showed me different Sorrento's and let me test drive each... one. Finance department explained all my options. Great experience

• March 29, 2018

Manny, and the sales team at Commonwealth Kia, were great helping us purchase a Kia Sorento. We had test drove a few, at a few dealers, and decided to... check out the inventory at Commonwealth as they had a few we were interested in. We were pretty specific on the options we wanted as a family. Although they were the furthest distance out of several dealers to us - they were the right choice. Out of 2 vehicles we had seen online, one of them was the "just right" one with the right options. They were more than fair for trade in allowance on our trade in, and Manny was engaging, relaxed, and worked at getting us the right vehicle at a very fair price. The whole process felt relaxed. Manny and his team tried at every opportunity to make sure they won our business. I would recommend them for selection and how great Manny and his team were.

November 27, 2018

Madison is an amazing person!!! Always takes good care of me every time I visit. Great customer service and personality is amazing. Valuable Employee... for sure....

Madison Bailey

Service Advisor

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 26, 2018

I had the best experience here. I will definitely come back to this dealership. The customer service was the best I???ve ever had at a dealer. Thank you... for everything. Happy Customer

November 19, 2018

I went to a few dealerships before shopping at Commonwealth Kia. I'm glad I listened to the funny commercials to shop them last. Xavier , my sales person... made everything so easy. He knew what car I wanted and all the features. One of the nicest low pressure sales person I have came across. I love my Niro and I couldn't picture myself driving anything else. Josh and Eric were awesome making all the paper work a breeze. I would never go any where else but Commonwealth motors. I will send anyone that needs a car to Commonwealth!

Josh Palmieri

Sales Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

November 19, 2018

My Experience at commonwealth motors was great! They helped my pick a car that suited my needs and fit my personality. Everyone I met there was welcoming... and kind, I didn???t feel forced to purchase a car there but drove away happy with a car I can call mine.

November 4, 2018

I was recently leasing with another car dealership and my lease was ending in a few short months. With the winter coming, I decided to look at cars now... so I would have an idea of what kind of car I may be interested in. I knew that I was looking to lease again as I had a great experience with my previous vehicle; but I was uncertain that I may not find ???the car??? before time runs out! Sure enough, our car salesman Xavier, found the perfect Kia for me and my travels. Xavier was high spirited, knowledgeable, and helpful with the entire process. I am extremely happy with my 2019 Kia Sportage Ex. I would highly recommend services from Commonwealth, along with their great staff.

Charles Daher Jr.

Manager

November 3, 2018

Xavier and everyone else in the dealership were really helpful and understanding and made the process easy and pleasant. I am happy with my purchase.

November 1, 2018

I really enjoyed having Xavier. He was nice, easy going, friendly and not pushy at all. I took up a lot of his time and had many questions that he answered... without any hesitation and a smile never left his face. Wonderful guy! He is definitely one of the reasons I bought my vechicle at the time of my visit.