Commonwealth Kia

588 reviews

588 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Commonwealth Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 2, 2014

Commonwealth Kia is a leader in the automotive buying business because if their basic values, the customer comes first. What I experienced throughout my... process of buying a great product, my 2014 Kia Soul, was outstanding. What you have here are professionals who know the pulse and social climate of today's buyers. From the beginning with Cindy on the Internet through the management and up to the wonderful salesperson Robert Frank Nerden, it was great. They listened to my needs, gave me a reasonable trade in value, put me in my new 2014 Kia a Soul. No pressure, no gimmicks. I am happy to say, not only am I pleased with this process, but becoming a very loyal customer. Their slogan, "shop us last" is true.

October 19, 2018

Xavier, my sales associate was so friendly and patient with me. I picked out my favorite car and he got the paperwork done quickly. He stayed with me through... all my questions. I will defiantly go back again.

Xavier Aguirre

October 19, 2018

My experience was amazing with Xavier. He recommended deals and helped me stay at affordable cost that fit my lifestyle. He handle the whole experience... like an expert and greatly affected my life for the better. He also was trustworthy and found my phone in my old trade in car and informed me like a proper gentleman. I am very pleased with my experience and will be refer my close friends and family.

Xavier Aguirre

October 8, 2018

I shopped around for tires on my 2012 Kia Sorento and as there sign said ???Shop them Last You will love them??? They not only matched my lowest quote... but was $50+Lower . The woman at the service desk are extremely knowledgeable and understanding not everyone can afford to pay higher prices and they worked with me. when I came back for a inspection sticker and told me it will not pass because of a back door broken handle They had it checked to see if only a small part can be replaced instead of the whole kit . Saving me again Another 200+ dollars Yes get quotes then come to commonwealth You will get a professional sales , service with a personal touch

Madison Bailey

Service Advisor

October 5, 2018

I purchased my Kia Soul from Commonwealth Kia in early September. I was so pleased with my overall experience and I love my car. Manny was the salesperson... that helped me along they way and I am so thankful for all the patience he had with me and the help he gave me the whole time. I had originally gone in to look at the Sportage but it was at the top end of my budget so I came back a few days later and looked at the Soul. It's a great car for me and Manny made the whole process so easy and smooth. I highly suggest this dealership and I highly recommend Manny.

Emmanuel Cintron

(4.3) 7 reviews

October 3, 2018

Zeke was very helpful. He listened to what I wanted,and what I didn???t want. He found me exactly what I wanted. I would be happy to work with him again!

September 27, 2018

Sales person Bob was friendly, knowledgable, and professional, and made the decision to purchase a new vehicle easy for me. I would recommend Bob and all... of the others I interacted with that day to anyone.

Robert Nerden

(5.0) 59 reviews

Eric Krist

Business Manager

September 19, 2018

My sales experience with Manny & Justina was excellent. It was quick, easy and I didn???t feel pressured. Everyone I came in contact with at Commonwealth... Kia was friendly and welcoming. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. When I came to pick up my new Sorento, Manny spent so much time going over all the features, which was much appreciated! I loved my car leasing experience here. This is a top notch dealership and I would highly recommend them.

Emmanuel Cintron

(4.3) 7 reviews

September 7, 2018

I would recommend Commonwealth Kia to anyone looking for a good buying experience. This is my 2nd vehicle purchased and won't be the last.

September 6, 2018

My salesman Zeke was awesome, very attentive and made sure I was always in the loop. The sales manager Shaun was very helpful as well!