2019 Audi A6 consumer reviews

$54,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 A6 Audi
Explore the 2019 Audi A6
Shop the 2019 Audi A6

There all reliable it’s red & beautiful

I love this car. Audi is the best looking car. I got Tango red metallic with black interior . When you open the door Audi rings light up so you can see better in dark

So fun to drive

The new design is awesome. The size of the car is perfect. Leges room is so good and the screens in the dashboard looks fantastic

My favorite car out of the over 17 that I’ve owned

An truly amazing car with the best technology I have ever seen in an automobile. I am an electrical engineer so I don’t make that claim lightly. The best engineered car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it whenever I need to go somewhere - a powerful comfortable car that can compete with cars costing much more.

Styling, performance aand value

Just what I was looking for. All the safety and technology combined with special features that make driving special again. A very special automobile for my family

Great car

This is our sixth Audi we have owned and this is the best one. Excellent handling and ride. Quattro system is the best I have experienced.

Excellent execution

This car is fantastic. Excellent ergonomics and top notch materials. All the tech a person could want. Also top rated for safety. Can’t beat Quattro all-wheel drive in Minnesota.

Looks beautiful and run like crazy

What a great car!!!! I have 3.0t Premium Plus and it is loaded with good tech, the engine is crazy when in sport mode yet smooth in comfort. Looks absolutely amazing in and out!!!!

Certainly one of the best and most enjoyable cars

It is such a comfortable and great performing car. Stylish and with a lot of pick up. Ample space in rear seat and in the trunk.

Quiet luxury, deceptively quick!

I have owned this car (A6 3.0 Prestige, with some additional packages) for five months - love driving it. Initially was concerned about the lack of buttons or dials, but quickly adapted to the double screen layout. The voice command system works wonderfully, besides. There is some lack of storage space in the center console (where the inductive phone charger is located), but the glove box is large, and there is a narrow but deep storage bin in the dash to the left of the steering wheel. The only reason I have given reliability a less than perfect score is because of a warning light for excess oil that needed a visit to the dealership to rectify. Even though I have indicated the primary use as commuting, I use this car for commuting, fun, and occasional travel with family! Overall, I am very satisfied with the level of technology, safety, performance, ride, comfort, quiet interior, excellent music system, and the fuel economy of this car. This was my first automatic transmission car since my 1988 Mercury Sable wagon , and I was (as an enthusiast) anxious about going over to the 'dark side' - I need not have worried! :)

This our fifth A6 which.

We like its appearance and how well it runs. The gas milage is better than they advertised. It's a very well running and quiet car. This is our fifth A6. Audi service at Huntington Audi has always done a great job for us as well. I do not like having the garage door operator as part of the touch screen as it it requires two operations..one to get to the garage door selection and a second to operate the door. It was more convenient when there was buttons in the headliner. After driving the car for five months this is my only gripe.