2016 328 Gran Turismo

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2016 BMW 328 Gran Turismo?

Nice Bimmer

by Schieker from Texas on Wed Oct 05 2016

I've had several different cars the past few years but I was at a point I could downsize (from a Ford Expedition) since my kids are older and driving themselves now. I saw this car and was instantly in LOVE. I read ALOT of reviews, some people don't care for the hatchback type styling...I personally love it. It has a very spacious back seat (Can fit 4 adults and their gear easily). HK stereo sounds good and the sunroof is nice. I bought mine CPO with only 4500 miles on it with extended warranty and got a fair deal. I get alot of compliments on the car and it is just an awesome car to drive. Perfect size for me. I gave 4 stars for Reliability and Performance since I've only owned it for a few weeks. I'll update my review after another 6 months or so.

Nice Bimmer - Follow up, 7 months later

by Schieker from Texas on Mon May 29 2017

Still love it! We drove it from Texas to Colorado for a ski trip and fit everything we needed for a family of 4. Never missed a beat and I was confident in the way it handled in the snow. Ride is smooth with a quiet interior. The backseat is roomy enough for my two teenagers. I still get a lot of compliments on the car, and BMW service is fantastic. Took it in for its scheduled service, was given a new loaner X3 for the day. Overall very happy with BMW.

One word, Magnificent.

by tsperiors from NEW YORK, NY on Thu May 04 2017

Ive owned this car for two years, best car I've ever had literally especially for the price. It looks different, reminds me of the Panamera, very sleek. Would recommend this over the Panamera honestly to all those looking for something elegant and stylish! Car rdies smooth as well.

Consider something extraordinary.

by MATTC from Cape Cod, MA on Sun Sep 17 2017

Purchased a 2016 BMW 328XI GT CPO with 10K miles + MSport Trim package. Day 1, drove 600+ miles to bring it back home - easiest 10hrs behind the wheel I've driven. Day 2, packed four adults and a large dog into the car and loaded a Thule on top for another 6 hour interstate trip. Impressed how much torque the 4 cylinder engine had in reserve to pass, even with a full load of people and luggage. Averaged 33.8 mpg over 954 miles, cruising at 70 mph. Impressed with the utility of the hatchback design and smooth, controlled ride at all speeds. No need for a bigger car or SUV, this car does everything very well.

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking .

by John?s BME on Fri Jul 20 2018

My 2016 BMW 328 GT is the best 3 series I?ve had since 2004. The car has more interior space. The hatchback makes it easier to remove and place packages in the rear of the car. Overall the car is fun to drive.