Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 328d

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2017 BMW 328d?

Once you get BMW you can never go back to another

by S.Pitts90 from Lafayette, IN on Thu Aug 16 2018

In 2013 I leased a 2013 BMW 328xi - I absolutely loved the car. When the lease was over.. I went to other vehicles makes.. I want to say I went through 4-5 different newer model cars and hated all of them.. I looked for the BMW looks and power in all of them.. and none of them exceeded my expectations. Fast forward to 4 months ago.. And I purchased new, my 2017 BMW 328d xdrive (for thise of you that dont already know, the D stands for diesel) LOVE IT! PROS: (only naming a handful, too many to say!) The sharp body style, comfort on the inside. I have a 3 year old and his carseat is the Graco 4-Ever carseat and they both fit with room to spare. I am 5?1? so for me, the car fits perfectly for me with plenty of room! The car drives so smooth, easy to handle! Best pro is, when I am getting fuel, I get random people trying to stop me from putting diesel in my diesel car!! Its great! CONS: The took out the comfort package, since I dont need to have my keys in hand to start the vehicle, it is a pain sometimes to carry my keys in hand to lock and unlock. The software for the music sometimes wont load the songs, i have to change with my phone, the pandora part isnt very great, the GPS is great, but the fastest route is usually not the fastest route in real life. I can put the same address in my phone and also in car.. and they both use a different route and my phones time to destination is quicker than the cars GPS. Thats really it, everything else I love!