2020 BMW 330 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 330 BMW
Explore the 2020 BMW 330
Shop the 2020 BMW 330

Best 3 series

I love this car just a little bit complain about the led headlights should be better with that’s price. The led day time light just too small and if you want a better and bigger Led lights you have to pay more a lot. Not worth it btw. But overall still looking good.

What an awesome car!

This car exceeded all of my expectations, I absolutely love this car!! I will definitely continue to drive BMW’s, what a fun car to drive! It handles perfectly!

Love my New Car!

I traded in my BMW sedan for a 330i. I was worried about it driving like a typical suv or truck but I was pleasantly surprised at my test drive. I feel safer and find it easier to see being a little higher up than in the sedan. Very happy with our purchase.

Really fun to drive

This car handles like a sports car with all the comforts of a luxury sedan. Seats are comfortable. Cup holders are still a little awkward, but I am picky about those. The fun interior lights can be switched to several colors. I picked purple! It's plenty fast. It drives like it's gliding on smooth glass. Quiet. Sound system is great. I wish the seat belt height was adjustable. It's a bit too high for me and I am a woman of average height. I love the way it locks as I walk away and opens when I approach. It's a Mary Poppins car: "practically perfect in every way". I hope my husband lets me keep this one for more than a year or 2.

BMW has really taken the 3 series on another level

This is a great car I had the 2017 model and this one has so many upgrades that it feels like a completely different car. I really enjoy driving it