2018 BMW 430 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 430 BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW 430
Shop the 2018 BMW 430

step up from my 328i to the 430i

Car looks great, feels great, sounds great, and performs even better! A masterpiece of German Engineering. Never would have believed the 4 cylinder in my 430i, would out perform the 6 cylinder in my 328i. But it does!

Best bang for buck

I purchased a fully loaded 4 series and I couldn’t be happier. The driving is smooth, engine is not noisy and it meets and exceeds my expectations.

What?s the opposite of buyer?s remorse?

Love this Bimmer. I wanted sporty luxury I could drive all season in Chicago, and the AWD coupe hits the sweet spot. I was originally worried about the smaller turbo 4 engine, but it?s supper peppy and gives a nice balance with gas efficiency. The exterior styling is fantastic. Sure the 2018 model has the same basic interior features for a few years, but they are an absolute pleasure to use. The heads-up display with integrated turn-by-turn nav is very cool. Everything just works great and feels right. Only thing I?m still working on is seat comfort/positioning, and getting used to all the iDrive screen features. Great remote app integration. Great integration with Apple CarPlay. Loving my first BMW!

Fun car, in convertible

Great driving car, fun in the sun.. Very quite for convertible excellent fuel milage too. Well made car , would recommend this car tried many others before buying.

Bmer hard top convertible is best of all worlds.

Bought a 430 convertible 2 months ago and love it! It?s a blast to drive, top down, on a windy road but also a quiet performance car with top up. Love it!

Great Car

My new BMW 430i Convertible is exceptional. It handles well and the acceleration is surprising for a 4 cylinder car. The car has features too numerous to mention. It is a retractible hardtop and when I put the top down or up, people just stop and stare. It is a true engineering marvel.

4.4

Great vehicle and fun to drive

Outstanding performance superior styling and engineering. Absolutely the ultimate driving machine. Maintenance plan provides all service needs for the first three years so you can drive worry free.

Great convertible

Terrific car, very comfortable and a pleasure to driveespecially with the top down. Good luggage capability with a terrific heads up display. Worth the money.

4.0

Pretty, comfy car that gets lots of compliments

I own the hard-top convertible version of the 2018 BMW 430i. My car has alpine white exterior, cognac leather seats and premium Harman Kardon speakers. Truly gorgeous car that gets lots of compliments. It satisfies most of my needs so far. The only things I would add are: (i) a one-touch button to raise or lower the convertible top; (ii) more trunk space with the top down; and (iii) a rear cross-traffic alert system, which is only available with the executive package at this time.

My Dream Car

Great driving and feel Great look top up or down Fun to drive and handling is fantastic. Even with top up I still have trunk space.