2020 BMW X7 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 X7 BMW
Explore the 2020 BMW X7
Shop the 2020 BMW X7

The perfect suv

The best ride of any vehicle I have ever owned. Handles great. Excellent gas mileage. Very quick. 9500 miles with no issues at all. Great dealer too.

Awesome find!

I am still recovering from the excitement of this car. It also i ever needed in a car and more. Beautiful exterior, great interior. The drive is smooth nothing like any i have driven before. My kids love the third row seat. Fits the whole family now. Cant ask for more.

My first BMW

Brand new this year BMW X7. I never thought of owning a BMW. I like a bigger SUV. Once I found out they make a third row, I was there a dealership. It was absolutely beautiful. This SUV was exactly what I wanted. Very roomy. Very luxury. Very elegant.

Amazing Style and Comfort

It takes a while to learn everything about the new BMW X7 because the vehicle does everything (even some things I don't need or want). The ride, style and comfort of this amazing new model is way beyond its competition. I am coming out of a ML350 and test drove the Mercedes GLS and GLE before purchasing my new 2020 BMW. The Mercedes seemed old and tired in comparison to the body style and driving experience of the all new X7 SUV. There is nothing else like this all new luxury vehicle on the road. I do think the Mercedes is a little quieter than my BMW with 22" wheels and run flat tires. The large body turns on a dime and dashboard appears to be more like the latest MacPro. I suggest upgrading to leather seats if you want true comfort. BMW's Upholsterers could do a better job- if anyone at BMW is reading. I can't believe both Mercedes and BMW put vinyl-pleather in their expensive vehicles as standard. The back seats in the BMW are extremely comfortable too-unlike my Mercedes. I love saying "Hey BMW- take me home" So much fun to drive!

Computer on wheels

I waited months for this, but had I known earlier then I would have purchased it last year! Smoother ride than my Mercedes and rides like a race car.

Excellent Design

This X7 is perfect luxury design for fun and family transportation. Interior color is matching with black exterior. If you can afford, you should try new X7,

Love the monster of a car this is

this car met and exceeded my expectations when in comes to the luxury interior and the options that comes with it. the space I was looking for is there and more than I needed.

Confortable, and fun

Very sharp x7 even with the small engine, superb interior, quick chassis, Coming from a 2015 GL 550, the X7 is better in every directions.

2020 BMW X7 40i

Just received the delivery of my new 2020 X7 40i and traded in 2018 X5 35d and drove home. Initially I was confused between 2020 BMW X7 & Mercedes GLS. Did test drive both before making a final decision. After driving home X7 I was extremely pleased with the car and happy that I had made the right choice based on how well X7 handles and how quite and smooth it rides compared to GLS.

One Worth Excellent

Excellent car excellent handling Brand new car serial seven totally different from the five series highly recommend it fully space front in the back it’s very surprised car