2015 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

$39,050 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2015 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2015 Buick Enclave

Buick enclave great car for comfort and reliabilit

Buick enclave great car for comfort and reliability and value Bought this car new And I’ve kept it much longer than most vehicles that I have purchased because it is such a great vehicle. Comfortable to drive in town and on road trips. Excellent for people in my big Shepherd enjoys riding in the back with the seats folded down

Very nice vehicle

I have enough room for my big family! Vehicle drives smoothly on and off the highway probably the nicest thing I have ever bought for myself and kids.

Love everything about this car

Smooth ride, great power, room for everything, and really comfortable. My only knock on there isn't a whole lot of acceleration. I can't speak about reliability yet as I've only owned the car about a month.

Most reliable car I've ever purchased!

Smoothest ride ever! You won't even notice that you're moving. Incredibly comfortable. A ton of safety features, airbags everywhere and the space is incredible. It's just too big of a ship for me, now that the kids have left the house and COVID has impacted my life on top of it.

Great Value For The Money

Lots of luxury and safety features. Stable, firm and solid at freeway speeds. Slightly large turning radius and sometimes iffy build quality but overall we like our Enclave better than the Escalade. Styling is very attractive. Comfort is excellent in town and the highway. Highly recommended.

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

Excellent and reliable car I've ever owned. Never have any problems other than maintenance work completed by Buick dealer according to manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule.

Love the look and options

Just bought this with the Premium package. It has everything I was looking for . So far so good! I'm looking forward to driving it for many years.

Luxury meets affordability and dependability!

From the outside styling to the very comfortable and luxurious roomy interior, this SUV lets people know that you have arrived in style! With so many amenities/options that this vehicle has to offer, you will find yourself equally on par with other high end manufactures like Cadillac, Lincoln, Lexus, Acura, Volvo, Audi, and Mercedes. From the great Bose 10 speaker sound system to the interior night time mood lighting, to the awesome roomy features, to the immense safety features and every little thing in between, you will find it quite difficult for this SUV to not impress! ESPECIALLY the price!

2.4

I hate this car

Money pit ac problems brake problems vinyl around doors peeling off electrical problems I wouldn't ever get this car again. This thing sucks I hate it

I have been very pleased with the Enclave

I absolutely love the 2015 Buick Enclave. It is very reliable and comfortable. I especially love the heated seats and the heated steering wheel. Also the dual thermostat is just the best.