2015 Enclave

2015 Buick Enclave

2015 Buick Enclave

4.5

Have You Driven the 2015 Buick Enclave?

Great improvement

by Satisfied from Pittsburg, KS on Fri Feb 27 2015

I traded a 2008 loaded Enclave for a 2015 with even more equipment. I was so satisfied with our 2008 that there wasn't any real question about buying a new Enclave. Although I did try a couple of competitors from a major domestic manufacturer. There is no real comparison - the Enclave was in a better universe. My 2008 was super quiet, but somehow they made the 2015 even quieter. It rides almost as well as any sedan we have owned. I really like the new technology with soft keys on the navigation screen and the wifi hotspot. My only, very minor complaint, is that Buick hasn't seen fit to make a hybrid version of the Enclave, because the in town gas mileage is not good. The interior is nearly cavernous. 2015 is same size as our 2008, and we drove it for a week with our daughter's family, which made 4 adults plus 2 children, and all the luggage we needed. We never felt crowded. The reliability of our 2008 was outstanding, and the 2015 feels better constructed, so I am expecting a great experience with it also. (How did they make it better?) If you can come up with the money , and can use the space, you owe it to yourself to seriously consider this vehicle.

Good enough to buy again

by Sportybelle from St. George,Utah on Wed Nov 12 2014

This is my second Buick Enclave. I shopped around and for a 7 seater this make is just the right size- not too big and not too small. Goldilocks would pick it !! Has great a great look on exterior and has an elegant style on interior. Drives well and good mileage for a car this size. The 2 seats in back with aisle is great to getting to rear seating. No climbing over seats unless you want to and then seats fold down. Great look and value

Inexpensive luxury SUV crossover

by Houstonian from Houston, Texas on Wed Sep 02 2015

The exterior is classy, and the interior is very well appointed if you get the leather version with the Bose speaker system, and the navigation system. The interior lighting is more impressive than what I have with my Lexus. The ride is good, but well short of what you experience with luxury vehicles. The power is adequate, but again is well short of luxury SUVs. The bottom line is that unless you move to a luxury SUV (e.g., Lexus, Cadillac, Mercedes, etc.), you will not get a better SUV with this passenger capacity, with the feel of luxury. I owned a Toyota Highlander, which was nice, but not nearly this nice. I owned a Chevy Traverse (which I hated). This is a solid SUV crossover that I highly recommend. It could use more power, better suspension, and better handling, but that would force you into the luxury market for sure.

Fancy yet Casual.

by KatieB from Lexington, KY on Mon Dec 29 2014

My first SUV and Buick. LOVE it! I have never ridden in a car so comfortable ~ The seats and headrest make you feel like your sitting in your family room, honestly. Great steering wheel and well designed dashboard. I wish it had a digital speedometer. Easy stereo to figure out with lots of features. Lovely, luxurious interior with high grade, quality leather and carpet. Nice sun and moon roof. I would have added larger compartments- there are a few small spaces to put things and a decent sized glove box, but not much more. The ride itself is exceptionally smooth and quiet (esp. without my three children in the car!). Not a ton of pick up (acceleration), but enough. It's a heavy, safe-feeling car that is easy to control. I'd buy it again.

Car Saved My Life

by J Jay from Montgomery AL on Mon Aug 27 2018

I was T-boned on the driver's side in an intersection by a woman driving a quad-cab pickup. She ran the red light and I was hit HARD. Had whiplash and contusions to my left wrist; now I'm told I have a cracked vertebrae in my neck. Thank God for side-curtain airbags and a car that doesn't roll over easily. In fact, I was so impressed by the protection the vehicle gave me that I bought a replacement Enclave for the one that was totaled.

In Love!

by Sheila from Hagarville, Arkansas on Mon Aug 10 2015

I truly love this SUV. I have 3 grandsons and having TV in makes for a quiet ride. My two daughters, grandsons, and I have plenty of room for everyone when we go shopping. Lots of room in the back for packages.nthe interior is just beautiful. The outside looks classy. I have all leather and wow it's just my dream car.

Cool luxury

by Kid Buick from OR, Medford on Thu Nov 01 2018

We have had this used 25 k mi beauty for a month now. We did our annual road trip up the Oregon Coast. Pros. Great Fry. car. Over the 23 mpg listed. Once I adjusted the seat, it was very comfortable, I have some back problems, but no problem driving this baby over 200 Miles. The heated seats helped too. It’s a great road trip car. We now have a car that can carry 6-7 people fairly comfortably. The cargo space is huge, if necessary I could put an air mattress in there and stretch out and still have room. Great sound system and instrument cluster. Cons: compared to our ’03 Olds Bravada, 112k miles, I don’t feel like the in town driving is as smooth on the Enclave, there definitely more blind spots, and it feels Big even though it’s the same size as the Olds. Wood trim is cheesy but acceptable. Some of the steering wheel instruments are not as easy to use as those on the Olds were, causing me to take my eyes off the road. I guess I’ll get used to using them before I have an accident ’. Looking forward to a long relationship with Buick. B. T. W. My 1st car was ’36 Buick coupe

Most comfortable vehicle I have owned

by Paul from Gulfport, MS on Sun May 31 2015

2 weeks old, so far great vehicle. MPG below expectations averaging 16.1. Minor wind noise from roof

Test drove enclave

by Ala063074 from MENASHA on Sun Sep 10 2017

Not what we expected. Better. Thought it would be a glorified traverse. But much smoother and luxurious.

WHY AM I SELLING THIS CAR?

by Crazy for Sellin' from Oklahoma on Sun Nov 25 2018

There is only one reason! We have never had ANY problems with this Enclave. It is beautiful, the leather seats are comfortable. It rides smooth on the road. It gets good mileage. It handles great in traffic. It holds all five of my grandchildren. The DVD player cuts all the noise as soon as the movie starts. So why am I selling? Only because it is a 2015 and we always trade every three years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7