2011 Lucerne

2011 Buick Lucerne

2011 Buick Lucerne

4.3

Have You Driven the 2011 Buick Lucerne?

Buick Lucerne

by Buick from Waco, Texas on Wed Apr 11 2012

This is my second Buick Lucerne and am sorry to hear it has been DC'd. It may not have all the bells and whistles as others in it's class. But, I must say overall it has and is a great car...one of the best road cars I have ever owned. I put over 25,000 miles per year at least on my work vehicles and this Lucerne is tops overall the others I have had in most all areas. Based on price/value it too is the best I have ever owned and creature comforts its tops. I don't need a car that goes 0-60 in record time...who does really! And, its not a total dog either. Thank You Buick a truly great American Automobile!

Great car for the price with lots of comfort

by duracell11 from Florida on Sat Oct 25 2014

This is a great Buick. Too bad 2011 is the last year they're made. The CXL Premium is a very, very nice car. Some features are lacking, like the navigation system and the UBS port or the additional 12V ports in the console and rear. Other than that I think it is a very fine American made GM automobile.

Rolling Luxury

by bob from Connecticut on Thu May 26 2011

The Lucerne is rolling luxury. The quietest car I have ever driven, with wrap around pleasure. Understated just enough to be noticed.

Classy ride

by Florida Grandma from Port St. Lucie, FL on Fri Sep 16 2011

My new ride is extremely comfortable, classy, roomy and reliable. Over the years I've had my love affairs with Olds and Pontiac, but since they are gone forever, I decided the Lucerne was the closest I could come to my favorite car - the Bonneville SSE. No question about comfort and convenience. I would have liked it to have a little more pickup (like the SSE), but then the Lucerne is more luxury and less sports oriented. All in all, very happy with this car.

Its All About The Ride

by Slow Daddy from Bonaire, Georgia on Sun Mar 20 2011

Most of my driving is on a highway at 55/60 miles per hour with cruise control on, and that is where my Lucerne CX excells. It is truly a very comfortable, quiet, and fine riding highway car. The self-leveling rear suspension, column shifter/bench seat, and Michleins that came on my car are very nice. However, there are a few shortcomings that I can live with. I'm 6'3" tall and cannot see the front end nor rear end of the car while sitting in the driver's seat. That means, be careful when parking. The engine feels like it could use a few more horses. In other words, if you really like the Camaro / Mustang / Charger 300HP V6s then the Lucerne (V6) probably is not for you. My Lucerne is 1 week old and I drive within its limitations. Prior to the Lucerne, I have driven Impalas since 2000, and there is no comparison. Lest just see how the Lucerne ages.

Bad choice by GM

by Morganman from Ohio on Wed Mar 12 2014

I have been a Buick owner for several years and this car fits my needs well. I have heard several owners say the same thing "WHAT MADE A BUICK A BUICK was the ride. Now after this 2011 wears out I will have to look elsewhere for a car that will ride like this one and not cost me an arm and a leg. Still thinking maybe just maybe someone at GM will understand that not all of us are wanting a tech savy car, just one that id dependable, rides good and has size enough for me to pack it up and hit the highway. This car was it. GREAT CAR !!! Bring back a true Buick and I will be back at the showroom.

Smooth soft, grandpa car.

by Zayne from Rochester ny on Mon Feb 02 2015

Negatives fuel economy (15mpg city) gas pedal not quick to respond, must press it to far down for power kinda hard to get in and out, more like a sports car Pros Otherwise the car rides very smooth, quiet, transmission is silky smooth during shifts. The sound system is nice. seats are soft!!! huge plus now a days. The interior is very nice, only slightly lower end than the cadillac. Id say its a much smarter option than a deville.

Excellent car

by Recent Purchaser from Frankfort, Kentucky on Sat Dec 31 2011

I've owned two of these and have been well satisfied with the both of them. The overall performance has been excellent. The car has the needed power and is spacious for carrying extra people and luggage. The gas mileage has been excellent. 2011 is the last year General Motors will make this car and a new car is still available at some dealers. GM is providing big cash back for this car which makes it more attractive purchase.

Great overall vehicle and features for the money.

by Won over by Lucerne from Omaha, NE on Sun Mar 26 2017

Great features, ride, and interior room. This is my second Lucerne and have had good reliability. Also, decent gas mileage given the size of the vehicle. For long trips or just around town, this is a good pick.

2nd Lucerne in a row. Love it.

by John D from Sarasota, FL on Thu Sep 01 2011

This is the 2nd Lucerne I've bought and we love it. The ride is very special and the comfort unlike anything we've owned since a 1988 Oldsmobile 98. On Star is great, sound system is above average. Storage in console is adequate, car is quiet and the outward appearance is attractive. Our dealership in Sarasota is the best and the 2nd reason we continue owning the brand.

1 2 3 4