2004 Buick Park Avenue consumer reviews

$35,250 starting MSRP
side view of 2004 Park Avenue Buick
Explore the 2004 Buick Park Avenue

Buick Park Avenue Ultra 2004

I bought this car from a car dealer in St. Louis. It had 67K miles on it, one owner. Since buying the car I have replaced the rear air shocks which were leaking, the water pump and heater hose elbows which were also leaking. Also the car needed new brake pads on the rear brakes. I also added new tires. It was a typical used car buy, needed work to bring it up to a reliable level. I think now that it will be a great car for many years. The supercharger and the classic 3800 engine are a great combination, plus very good mileage. I am using 89 octane gas with no problem.

4.0

Longtime GM car owner

Last 5 or so cars I've owned --over the last 30 years or more--have been Oldsmobile 98 and Buick Park Avenue, all 4-doors--and always pleased with them.

Outstanding value

Bought used at 98,000. Air lift rear suspension compressor ($800 incl. labor) was bad when purchased. Routine maintenance (changed antifreeze and radiator hoses, changed plugs and plug wires). Very comfortable highway vehicle, 25 mpg around town and better on highway. I sold my '96 GM auto with same 3.8 l V-6 at 300,000 miles and never rebuilt engine.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

this is a very, very good car, soff to drive, very comfortable, biutifull desing inside and out side, and have once heavi reliability

Sedan

Its a great car. It is my fourth park avenue in a row, and i liked them all. The ultra is by far the nicest.