2016 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2016 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2016 Dodge Charger

Best car I've ever owned

This is the best car I have owned in over 40 years of driving. I have the 3.6L V6 SXT model. I have driven more than 100,000 miles and so far all I had to do was regular maintenance. Car has strong pickup both from a standstill and at higher speed. I love the way it looks and feels. Handles very well. If I had to pick one area for improvement, it would be the interior finishing. The plastic on the drivers door panel is starting to separate. Other than that, I LOVE this car.

GREAT FUN CAR

2016 Charger RT HEMI. Owned my car for 4 and half years. Never had any problems. Fun to drive. roomy. Plenty of power with the 5.7L HEMI under the hood! If you're looking for a great dependable, roomy, stylish, fun ca, then you need to go check out the Chargers. Once you drive one, you won't want to drive any other! Only reason I no longer own the car is because I needed a truck so I traded it in on a 2021 Ram 1500 Sport with the same motor.

Charger Scatpack: Great cost-effective musclecar.

Does everything well. Excellent daily driver. Turns heads. Get s 25 mpg on highway, while capable of doing 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Comfortable. Great cruiser.

The best car ever.

Car may not be exact model but it is fast and nice and the best car on the streets . You have to have certain cars to top this car.

Dodge Charger R/T exceeded ALL of my expectations!

I LOVE this car! Extremely good build quality. Far more electronic creature features than I expected, and never any reliability problems, even after 4+ years of ownership. Great power! And the seating positions is perfect for me. Nice ride on smooth roads, and surprisingly stiff suspension, that shows up on bumpy roads. Gas mileage is worse than EPA ratings for city mileage, but way better than EPA for highway mileage.

Solid car and excellent ride quality.

These cars are very solid and an excellent value. With roads damaged and many potholes having a more durable car is very safe. There is a reason three are used in severe duties like police and state patrol.

Great Unexpected Purchase!

I had a great experience with Andy. He helped me find a great deal in a very efficient, friendly and transparent process. He has also been very helpful and responsive after I got the car and has become my reliable point of contact in the dealership. I strongly recommend him..

Best car I ever owned by far

This car met all my needs I fell in love with it from the first time I saw it and when I test drove it I almost not brought it back

Youngest car I have ever owned

Love this car! It is super safe for my children. Stays on the road. Has a ton of features. Beautiful car! I love the heated seats and steering wheel.

Nicest, fastest, most reliable car I ever owned

This car is super. Dodge redesign the charger in 2012 and this model 2016 has even better modifications. The daytime running lights say it all- you see these behind you and get out of the way. The side flares, tail etc make for a great looking car. Plenty of power (its really fast) with a 5.7L HEMI. That being said it also has the cylinder shutoff feature that saves gas when you are cruising. It has a terrific inside as well with all of the creature comforts- heated seats etc etc. Ping me if you want any other info. I will really really miss this car : (