2016 Dodge Dart

2016 Dodge Dart review

by from Cape Cod Massachusetts on April 19, 2016

The 2016 Dodge Dart Limited is a good all around car. The interior is comfortable and well configured. The seats are comfortable. The dash is well configured and the controls are easily reached. The 8.4 inch Uconnect system is easy to use and accessing the different functions is simple and the response time is quick. The 7inch digital vehicle screen is great. It displays a lot of vehicle information and displays turn information when you are using the navigation app. The 2.4L engine has enough power to move the car along. You never feel like it is under powered. You won't be pushed back into your seat like you're at the drag strip, but you'll also not feel like you're standing still. Power delivery is smooth. The steering is not light like some vehicles, so the vehicle does not wander on the road but stays in the direction you?re traveling in. A real joy. Technology Group - a worthwhile add-on ?Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control Automatic High-Beam Control Headlamps detect ambient lighting conditions, including the presence of oncoming headlamps or vehicle taillamps in front of your vehicle, and automatically switch your headlamps from high- to low-beam and back again. This system provides maximum light for night driving and switches to low beam when the vehicle is traveling at or below a certain speed. ?Blind Spot and Rear Cross Path Detection The Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection systems combine to assist you with viewing your typical blind spots. Blind Spot Monitoring helps when you make lane changes while driving, and Rear Cross Path Detection helps with the blind spots when you are in reverse in parking lot situations ?High Intensity Discharge Headlamps ?Intrusion Alarm ?ParkSense? Rear Park Assist System The ParkSense Rear Park Assist system[1] detects objects behind your vehicle when your vehicle is moving in reverse. It alerts you with a graphic display and also will provide a series of audible warnings as your vehicle gets closer to the object. ?Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers The Rain-Sensing Automatic Windshield Wiper system monitors moisture buildup on your windshield and turns on the windshield wipers automatically so you'll never have to take your hands off the wheel to adjust the wiper controls as the rain level increases or decreases. The sensitivity of the system is adjustable. 9 ALPINe SPEAKERS WITH SUBWOOFER - A great add-on The Alpine nine-speaker premium sound system includes a subwoofer. ?506-Watt Amplifier The available 506-watt amplifier increases the power of the signal to the speakers and subwoofer. If you?re looking for a car the 2016 Dodge Dart Limited is worth a look at and a test drive. It is a solid car with a lot to offer.

Car for my son

by from San Jose, CA on January 15, 2016

We heard about the Dodge Dart from our insurance agent. We were told that the car was among the safest for young driver. I like the way the car handles. It has just the right amount of extras to help my son but not the kind that could take his mind off the road. It gets could fuel milage. He's only had it a couple of weeks but so far we are very happy with it.

Dodge Dart Review.

by from Cresson, Texas on December 4, 2015

We have had our new Dodge Dart only a few weeks but we couldn't be more pleased at this point. We have not found anything bad to say about the car. The 2.4L engine has shown good performance, the handling good, and interior comfort is adequate.

Love it.

by from Morinville AB. Canada on March 6, 2017

Sporty looking and fun to drive. Comfortable seats for long hauls. Good on fuel. Great power to weight ratio. Great handling in all weather when running right tires for the weather.

Best New Car for reasonable price

by from Lake Placid, Fl on January 21, 2016

Love this car, beautiful interior for the price, sharp looking on the outside-I have the 2016 Dart Rallye with the blacktop pkg. Has guts once it gets going, a little sluggish from a complete stop. But overall the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned some nice vehicles.

Goood.

by from on March 10, 2017

Nice sized car with good cargo space and drives smooth. it is really affordable without losing too many features!

A deplorable excuse of a vehicle

by from radford, va. on April 24, 2017

Least reliable car I've ever had. The team assured that it was to be an easy fix. But, not so- in less than a week, the car returned to the shop via towing.

Surprisingly Nice Design

by from Central PA on May 8, 2017

I bought this car mostly for the fuel economy, and have come to be surprised with how stylish it is both inside and outside. Not often do you buy a fuel efficient compact car and get a nice design. I am also very please with the performance, as it accelerates and handles better than other compact cars.

Love this car!

by from on March 14, 2017

I have previously had two other Dodge vehicles, and was introduced to the Dart by a good friend of mine. I got to test drive a 2014 when they came out, and I instantly knew that I wanted one. When I found out that this specific car was for sale at a nearby dealership three years later, I took the initiative, and went to go check it out. I ended up buying it, and I am absolutely over the moon happy with it. I look forward to having this car for a long time (and enjoying my heated front seats!)

I Used To Be A Chrysler Fanboy

by from Rochelle, IL on June 11, 2016

This car replaces a 2014 Dart, purchased new, that started burning oil at about 5000 miles, after its second oil change. A LOT of oil. As in, a quart every 500 miles or so. And it had to have the main body computer changed as well. And the rear defroster was defective. After another 6000 miles, trips to the dealer every two weeks or so, they finally agreed that there was probably a problem. The manufacturer put out a service bulletin that one quart every 1000 miles is acceptable in a new car. Really?!? I didn't buy a brand-new car to have to go out every few days, rain or shine, winter or road construction (I live in Illinois) and check the oil. So, we ate the loss and traded for a new 2016. At about 5000 miles, and again, after the second oil change, it's burning oil. Not nearly as bad, but that's not why I bought a new car. Here's the kicker. Like most newer cars, the oil filter is dealer only. That means, because the oil that they use is not available in regular retail stores, that you have to take it to the dealer every time you need to add! And yes, every drop of oil in both cars was either from the factory or the dealer. Also, the voice command is hit-or-miss and the Blue Tooth drops connection fairly regularly, and it makes me regret buying. Shame, as this would other wise be exactly the car that I wanted. It seems that between the fact that they didn't have any cars with decent gas mileage since they dropped their last small car and put this one into production, (8 years?) and the advertising and incentives that they run, that they just don't want to make small, efficient cars. I'm not a troll. I've been a fanboy since the days of disco, and it really breaks my heart that this car has been so much trouble. (Our last one from this company had issues, as well.) But, if they don't want to make good, efficient cars, then I guess that they don't want my future business.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Dodge Dart