2016 Dodge Dart consumer reviews

$16,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Dart Dodge
Explore the 2016 Dart Dodge
Shop the 2016 Dart Dodge

Great car for buzzing around in.

Had this Dodge Dart for a month now I like it very much. Bought it as a get around town car. Comfort and great on gas.

Best for the money, cute sporty and smooth drive

Car is everything we wanted, in that price range. My daughter hasn’t stopped smiling and her friends are envious. Live the color and the wheels.

best first car ever

this car did exactly what i needed it to do, never once had a mechanical issue, nothing special but not bad. car was just right on fitting all my needs.

3.6

Nice car

daughter loves the car but wishing I would have given my business to a more deserving dealership, that's all that matters to me. She was happy so whatever.

2.0

Don’t drive in the rain

This car had 4 recalls in the first 2 years I owned it, it was terrible to drive in the rain I almost died hydroplaning several times. The Bluetooth never wanted to work half the time, the parts on the car we’re all cheap generic crappy ones, I had to replace the battery once a year, the shifter broke off in the first year and I was on a road trip and had to drive 100 miles only being able to drive in forward. Paint chipped easily, seat’s stained easily, it’s so low to the ground every dip scrapes the bottom and if you pull to close to the sidewalk lawd be with you. Horrible car!!

I love my car

I have had this car for about 3 years- I love it. I have never had an issue with it - and I drive plenty. It's comfortable, dependable and I like the way it looks.

Got what I paid for.

Only issue is driver’s side light is doing weird things. Dimmer than passenger light. Like is not getting enough power. Comes and goes/fades. Needs to be checked.

4.4

Was looking for a good commuter car

So far so good, has a few small issues with dings and dents but drives very well. Didn't get a manual or a spare buy for the price am quite happy.

Wish it had more power is my only real complaint

I really like the car in general. Have had numerous compliments on the looks and am very impressed with the instrument placement in the cockpit. Handles outstanding ..it really is fun to drive which is important if you think about it

Traded in my compass for this

So after looking at another vehicle and wanting to trade in my 2013 compass (transmission issues) we were informed that the Jeep had 2 safety recalls and we weren’t able to trade it in at that dealer so we went straight to dodge and while looking around fount the 16 dart gt LOADED for a great price (31000 miles for 15000) we were able to trade in the compass and now me and my wife argue (in a friendly way) on who’s driving the dart and that’s really saying something because I’m a truck man myself and never even drove the compass if I didn’t have too definitely get one it’s awsome and fast as all get out