2015 Grand Caravan

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

Have You Driven the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan?

Little Red Wagon

by Mjolnir from Central Washington on Mon Feb 16 2015

Looks good, Drives good. Feel it was a fair price. Love the power side and rear wing windows. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time so Ii was glad to hear my power train warranty was for five years.

first new car purchase since the 80's

by soccer mom & dad from Johnson City, NY on Sat Apr 04 2015

we were tired of driving someone else's "hand me down" and had finally reached a point in our lives where we could afford a new vehicle rather than used. after a considerable amount of research we had it narrowed down to a couple of brands. an unexpected family emergency required a trip 3k miles from home so we opted to rent a vehicle. one of the choices we were considering, the Dodge grand caravan, was available to rent. although this was last years model and had about 20k miles on the odometer we figured it would give us some idea about the quality of the vehicle. much to our delight it performed flawlessly and we reached our destination and returned without incident. we really enjoyed traveling in it and found it to be a very comfortable vehicle to drive long distances. with that in mind, we set out to purchase our own and have be incredibly happy with our choice. in my humble opinion, I believe this Dodge product to be the superior choice.

Great van for the money!!

by new van lover from North Carolina on Mon Nov 09 2015

I purchased a new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan and am so pleased with it. For the money you can not find a better vehicle on the road. It is perfect for a family or if you just want the extra space. I love the stow and go rear seats that fold down to give extra space. The middle bench seat is super comfortable. The mileage is better than the sticker reads for me so far. I am averaging about 27 miles a gallon!!

Own it for just a few days

by ka4px from Lugoff SC on Sat Mar 28 2015

It is a much easier to drive than my Avenger, entry is easier and it will carry my power chair on the inside. The minivan handles better and seem to have a lot more power without turbo lag. I am very happy and would recommend it so far to a friend. I m also happy with the warranty and so far lack of major recalls unlike my Avenger. The dealer was great and made me an offer on a minimum feature van that was looking for a buyer that I couldn't refuse.

I bought a mini van

by Scott Bovyn from Bolingbrook, il on Tue Mar 21 2017

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Didn't Grand Caravan. We are very pleased with our purchase. The van has a ton of storage in it. It also has a back up camera as well as a DVD player. This van is perfect for us.

newride

by wobbler from Hartland WI on Fri Sep 25 2015

Just purchase anew Grand Caravan. Like the color and had heated seats installed. So far running great, good pickup on acceleration, handling for a vehicle of its size.

Great van!

by StebeB from Sherwood, AR on Wed Sep 26 2018

This was my 1st ramp van, and it never let me down. Everything worked well, but it had a bit of interior noise and road rather firmly. Interior space was also limited, with no Bluetooth connectivity and noNav system. The video/audio system worked well and sounded great

Love my Dodge Grand Caravan

by Rjs from Plainfield, IL on Fri Sep 18 2015

We purchased a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan because of its good looks, great ride and large interior space. We recently took a road trip and it handles beautifully with a smooth comfortable ride. I love that all the seats adjust so there is plenty of legroom in every seat. Another great feature is that all the rear seats fold into the floor to make a huge flat area if you need to haul items. The sound system is awesome and again I have to say the ride is wonderful. This vehicle is a pleasure to drive.

Dodge Mobile

by van from knox, indiana on Tue Aug 18 2015

I love the stow and go seats and the uconnect radio it was great being able to get all of the family in one vehicle to go to the beach and was easy to clean up. It drives good adn the dual air is so awesome as I am always cold and my husband is always hot. lots of cup holders and love the lights.

Just What I Wanted

by PJ from New Jersey on Wed Sep 30 2015

The new Dodge Caravan that I just purchased is the car that I wanted! Since it was bought so late in the season I had to have some features that I might NOT gotten but I do enjoy them now that I have the car, I did not rate the reliability because I just got the car but based on past purchases this will be great. I did pay more than I expected to but I got want I wanted.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan boasts workhorse utility and value, but drivability problems and poor crash tests might send you elsewhere.

We tested a 2015 Grand Caravan in Cars.com's Ultimate Minivan Challenge, which you can read here. A corporate twin to the Chrysler Town & Country (Dodge and Chrysler are both brands of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), the Grand Caravan comes in an economy-priced American Value Package, as well as SE, SXT and R/T trim levels. Compare them here. Beyond some new packages, little has changed for 2015 (compare the 2015 and 2014 Grand Caravan here). We drove an SXT.

Exterior & Styling
FCA's styling mantra is simple: It's a minivan, stupid. Minivan-makers have... Read More