2017 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2017 Dodge Journey

Love it

It meets all my need. Very spacious and comfortable . Extremely excited with the truck. Family will be comfortable in the vehicle and ready for a road trip.

Most reliable and comfortable car I have owned

Great car with great power and amazing sound system, 20 miles/gallon in city driving. Flex fuel always keeps my gas price low. Overall a really nice car :)

Very please purchase

This SUV met all my expectations, and is the best vehicle I have owned. It is the perfect size for my family of 4 with 2 young boys. I enjoy driving it and have a peace of mind knowing my family is in a reliable vehicle.

Very nice looking and very comfortable.

This car more than meets our expectation. It drives and rides great. Even the back seat is comfortable. We love all the storage it has inside.

Great Car

This is the 3rd Journey that I have owned. Before this purchased I own a Jeep Patriot and it does not come close to the Journey. You sit up in the Journey and it is a very comfortable car. Plenty of leg room not only for the front seat but the back seats as well. Has plenty of power, and the car overall is good looking.

Very comfortable ride.

Bought the car as a low mileage used. Had a few kinks with it but Lee as usual have taken care of everything for us

I like the first one so I bought another

For a SUV it has all the whistles and bells that I need I bought one years ago for the wife and liked it so much I had to buy another for me

Perfect suv

This suv met all of my needs. Its the perfect size for my family, 3rd row ,awd, leather.. I absolutely love my new vehicle . It's very spacious and was well taken care of.

Love This Car, Dodge II/RAM is My Jam

I have had 2 Dodge mini vans and an R/T Charger. My Journey is every bit the Hot Rod my Hemi charger was. The 8" display is the best I've seen. The vehicle has good visiuals all the around. It gets up and goes!!! Got on the highway today, 35>80 in an instant. I have long loved my Dodge V6s and their badass transmissions. This ones trans is a little off, not sure what, but it does not drop out completely like my Mercedes Benz Trans in my 08 Charger R/T. That was BS

this is very nice suv.never had anything this nice

car is nice better then what we ever had.car runs great .engine run nice.its nice you can get free inspection for the life of vechile.thats nice.