2009 Ferrari F 430

My Favorite Car

by from Souderton, PA on April 22, 2010

I love this vehicle. It is so reliable, and the fastest I've ever driven. I love riding this around town.

Fragile Ferrari

by from Dallas on November 1, 2010

The Ferrari F430. Fantastic exterior with mediocre interior and even worse mechanicals. Like everything made in Italy, this car looks great on the outside but it falls apart in a very short time. One race on the track with this car required four wheel bearing replacements and the race was lost to a Corvette ZR1 that almost cost half as much. Embarrassing!!! The same goes for Italian shoes, clothes and any other manufactured goods. They are expensive and unreliable. Maybe the Chinese can teach Ferrari a thing or two about the manufacturing process.

Best Car I Have Had In Forever

by from Roy, WA on June 10, 2009

I love my Ferrari because it is a smooth rider and I know I can put my best foot forward in this car... It's like my little baby I take such good care of it. My dad only paid a quarter of the price for me and I paid the rest. It made a small dent in my pocketbook but I am truley happy with my decision.