2022 Genesis GV80 consumer reviews

side view of 2022 GV80 Genesis
Explore the 2022 Genesis GV80
Shop the 2022 Genesis GV80

2022 GV80 Luxury SUV

Purchased the 2022 GV80 this past October and just completed a trip from Florida to Maine and back and couldn't be happier with the vehicle. Totally comfortable and smooth riding whether in the City or the Open Road.

Great SUV best styling

Great car for the money definitely needs the 3.5 motor. Would love it if it had air suspension otherwise love the car. Love the lane change notifications as it forces me to be a better driver because you must use a signal to change lanes orbit stops you

Near petfect

After 3 weeks I have found the car to be everything I was looking for, performance, comfort and stylle. The car is everything that Genesis claims it to be.

I like it

My Gv80, is comfortable , fast and a luxury ride. I have the Silver with cream interior This what I wanted. No problems as of yet with 5k miles on it. Gas milage is not good, but with AWD and 5000 lbs, you cannot expect much.and I can live with it. Styling brings a lot of compliments. Dealer I purchased from service was not good. Sales experience poor.Now go to another dealer who has Lexus type service and is a Genesis dealer not a Hyundai dealer.