2015 Canyon

2015 GMC Canyon

2015 GMC Canyon

Have you driven the 2015 GMC Canyon?

From Tacoma To Canyon?

by SeattleSounder from Seattle, WA on Thu Jun 25 2015

I have driven a 2006 Tacoma for the last 7 years and have been waiting for it to get a face lift. When the new Canyon and Colorado first came out I figured I would at-least give them a test. WOW was I surprised... GM has finally picked up their game. I custom ordered the All-Terrain Canyon 8 months ago and could not be happier with the switch. The styling and comfort are MILES ahead of the Tacoma and Frontier. Also, I was surprised by how well it handles in the deep snow and mud in the high mountains of the Pacific Northwest. The gas mileage is not impressive, but that's not why I own a truck. The 8" Touchscreen and Intillink system is extremely high tech and it works beautifully. However I do wish they had downloadable apps on the system. I have only towed some smaller trailers but they were fully loaded with about 5k lbs and It handled great with no loss of power. Overall I could not be happier with the truck and can't believe that this is a GM product!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

From Ridgline to Canyon

by OSU from Ohio on Thu Oct 22 2015

We made the switch from a Honda Ridgeline with over 200k miles on it. We were at first hesitant on the switch, but seeing as we would have to pay the same amount of money for a new Ridgeline and settle for a lot less, it only made sense! Have to say, we do miss the space and storage of the Ridgeline, but love the way our Canyon performs, not to mention it looks a whole lot better! The Canyon is so smooth, and powerful! We hook our livestock trailer to it and pull about 5000 lbs with ease! The features and tech in this truck work great too! Love the 4G LTE wifi is awesome! We have over 10,000 miles on it now and could not be happier! This truck simply blows all the other mid size trucks out of the water! Highly recommend.

So Far So Good

by Adam from Los Angeles, CA on Thu Apr 09 2015

Truck has 5,000 miles so far but so far so good. I do like the smoothness and the fit and finish of the vehicle.

From Ranger base to Canyon base

by Connie from British Columbia on Tue Mar 08 2016

We picked up our Canyon on October 2015, driven it just under 5,000 miles. So far it's been a nice ride all around, we got the base crew cab 4 banger, fits 5 adults, (short jaunts, no problem, 4 adults long trips should be a breeze). Getting just under 21mpg mixed (mostly city so far). I had a base Ranger for 8 years and I loved it, but got a Canyon as there are no more new Rangers, and I'm happy, more power, similar mileage than I was getting with the Ranger (of course there are 8 years in between, also interior comfort/electronics have increased even in base model, nice). Only complaint, GM and onstar, I keep getting calls on services I don't want...

Love it

by Kristie from Hamilton, OH on Mon Feb 12 2018

Great truck, just surprised it doesn’t have a built in garage door Opener and keyless ignition. Other than that the four wheel drive is awesome!

Best Truck I ever had

by 54 Ford from Boardman, Ohio on Fri May 01 2015

This new Canton is awesome. Hat's off to General Motors for bringing it back. It's like riding in a car with all the comforts. Love it. I've had 5 GMC's, and this is the best one yet. Thanks General Motors.

Looks Great!

by Ocean Park from Ocean Park, WA on Sun Feb 01 2015

Nice performance and fuel mileage. Seats are a little snug. Standard size bed is the right size and the depth is great. Very glad we bought it.

Best pickup truck I've ever owned

by Golfaddict from Salina on Sun Feb 19 2017

You can't go wrong buying a new GMC Canyon! Great gas mileage, good ride, nice interior, neat body style, not too big yet very practical, good value for the money. With over 17,000 miles on the odometer, I've yet to have any issues. The rear seats in my Extended Cab will accomodate adults on short trips, but would get uncomfortable on longer journeys. If you carry more than one passenger on a regular basis, buy the four door model.

Very Satisfied

by eroitz from Overland Park, KS on Sat Nov 25 2017

I've been very satisfied with my 2015 GMC Canyon. I purchased it new, and it now has 32,500 miles on it after 27 months driving it. I've had many compliments on the styling and color (Copper Red). It has good trailering ability. The one drawback is the lack of a CD Player.

Just the vehicle I wanted

by Chip from Martinsburg, WV on Tue Jun 13 2017

This truck is only a 4 cylinder and that is all I need, four wheel drive. Just big enough for me to haul the thing I need to, and I love the rear camera and the easy lower tailgate.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2015 GMC Canyon

A decked-out 2015 GMC Canyon is by far the most luxurious and mild-mannered midsize truck in its class, and that upscale feeling doesn't come at the expense of payload and towing.

There's no denying the 2015 GMC Canyon is a game changer — mainly because the minimally changed Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier have allowed the midsize truck segment to go stale over the past decade. The Canyon and its Chevrolet Colorado sibling offer modern technology worthy of full-size trucks, with performance and refinement to match — at a fraction of that segment's size and price. Granted, it'll be a smaller fraction of the price once you start optioning a Canyon with its available standout technology and... Read More