2017 GMC Sierra 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sierra 2500 GMC
Explore the 2017 GMC Sierra 2500
Shop the 2017 GMC Sierra 2500

Love it!!

We LOVE our new Sierra! It's just what we wanted and the drive is so smooth. We have already used it for fishing and about to use it for our camping trip!

4.4

Not bad

Needs a straight axle in front for me to be considered reliable in all conditions. Independent front suspension is to weak for any real work of paved roads. Otherwise I really like it and will probably buy another one.

LOVE my GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali!!

This truck is heavy duty with a Duramax diesel engine and Allison transmission. It is very comfortable to drive and ride in as well as has many amenities - even a 110 AC outlet for my laptop! I would highly recommend, 10 stars!!

Head Turner

This is my third GMC truck and with the Denali package, the most attractive. I bought the third truck because the first two were so reliable and long lived. I?m looking to many years of luxurious reliability.

it's what i wanted and needed

has the power and room i need to haul and general use around home and business. has the power and room to get the job done. gas burner no need to worry about d.e.f . researched engine reliability and found out it is rated at the top for reliability. i also had friends to back that up. good price and good truck !

Best value in pickups that I have owned.

The pickup is an excellent value for a company truck. I purchased the gas engine option and it has plenty of power for my towing needs.

Very good for work and pleasure.

Out of all the other pick up trucks I have driven this one is the most comfortable. The outside starting of the vehicles very sharp, I get many comments at stoplights about how good the truck looks.

dependable

test drove both the 6.0 and the 6.6 diesel, and the diesel won hands down in performance and fuel economy. very impressive, I would recommend the diesel over the gas, very quiet running

Could be the most reliable car I owned

Car had all the room I needed. Looks like the seats were comfortable the and driving room was excellent! Looks like it has the same room as the truck I own and with that I really am impressed.

I Love it !!

I havent had a truck in years and i'm very glad i waited to get what i wanted because it has exceeded my expectations. Sorry i don't feel mi need to elaborate any further