2015 Gmc Yukon Xl

Best of the class

by from on September 19, 2017

Bought the Denali version. It has everything you could need. Tows my trailer great as well! Got it with all the options worth every penny.

Superman

by from Pacoima on August 12, 2017

I really like your super comfortable to drive long distance I wish I can have a brand new one but I cannot afford it that's why I'm looking front 2015

Uses car for Havingfun

Broke down 1 hour after driving off lot

by from Louisiana on June 28, 2017

Worried it will give problem down the road. No pun intended. If it would not be for this couple of electrical issues I would be satisfied

GM Got this one right

by from Charleston, SC on June 19, 2017

By far the most well put together vehicle I have owned. Ability to get all the kids in without having to crawl over seats, plenty of storage with the third row in use.

The best car I've owned

by from Houston on June 4, 2017

The one I currently own is loaded. Plenty of room and pulling capability if you need it. Very smooth ride. Great to handle a large family. In addition, even when using the 3rd seat, there is plenty room in the back. Plus you always feel safe in this vehicle.

5 kids = Yukon XL

by from Adel GA on April 27, 2017

Love my Yukon XL! I have had one short Yukon and 2-XL. I will not drive anything else. I have a large family 5 small kids, my husband and myself. My Yukon XL doesn't have a seat that isn't taken! Its very roomy and rides well.... very nice

Couldn't resist!

by from Evans, GA on April 20, 2015

Just bought my third Yukon Denali - I just couldn't resist the style & luxury of the new model. My 2007 was a great vehicle and I hated to see it go but the new features that are now available were too hard to resist!

This purchase was a mistake!

by from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada on March 17, 2015

Within 48 hours of driving the vehicle off the lot the drivetrain locked up requiring servicing. Imagine a dealership letting a customer purchase this fairly expensive vehicle and not checking the latest bulletins regarding software upgrades for the drivetrain. Dew or rain water from yesterday's rain pores in through the open sunroof when you brake for the first time out on a drive. Poor design and engineering. Driver's seat suddenly shifts when slowing and turning either left or right. Powerful engine and state of the art suspension but all worthless as you cringe waiting for the seat to suddenly shift when you slow and turn. Yes it has been a colds winter but front seat heaters and main forced air heater only start to heat you once you arrive at your destination (30 minutes after you start). Excited about the folding flat second and third row seating! Wait until you have to lift all possessions another 4+ inches up to clear the rear cargo area which is really a cheap trick to make the seats look as if they are recessed into the floor of the truck. Overall - very disappointed. Sorry I bought it. Would not at all recommend it to friends, colleagues or you.

Best SUV Yet

by from Gilbert, AZ on March 6, 2015

This is one of the most comfortable rides I have encountered. You would expect in a large SUV that the ride would not be as smooth. However, this rides as good as any standard luxury vehicle. At times it feels as if the SUV is floating in air. What a great feeling. The features alone make this SUV standout. Heated seats, A/C seats, entertainment system that play Blue Ray discs with BOSE and 2 widescreens is amazing. Overall the new Yukon XL is has been great so far and looking forward to a great adventure with my new SUV.

Best Yukon Denali Ever

by from evergreen, co on February 11, 2015

This is truly the best out of our past 6 Suburban/Yukon, even though I say that each time we purchase a new one. The 2015 Yukon Denali is quiet, handles better and tighter, is more solidly built, than ever before. Nice updating in the interior with easy to see and operate all instruments. The only complaint besides 14 mpg, is the 3rd row seat is not removable, and when folded down, slants towards the back cargo door and everything slides out! I'm not happy about losing the 1' of cargo height either when the 3rd row seat in folded down. Also, the back window is much smaller and hard to see out of.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Gmc Yukon Xl