2018 GMC Yukon XL consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Yukon XL GMC
Explore the 2018 GMC Yukon XL
Shop the 2018 GMC Yukon XL

Best car I've ever owned

I love this car. DON'T buy at Earnhardt GMC though. They were terrible. But yes, buy this car if you want a large and very automated SUV.

Great vehicle

Great vehicle with great trade in value. Love gmc products and way better gas mileage than the older V8?s and would recommend if you have a large family.

It?s true love

Perfect size for our family. Big like a truck by handles like a car. Plenty of storage space for groceries or luggage. It?s a real head turner. Hits your wallet hard but in my opinion worth it! So many options. And plus my kiddos can?t touch each other anymore. Whoop!!

Is Yukon XL is large enough for the whole family

I love my yukon xl it's a beautiful vehicle . It's fun to drive and I need to fight my daughter for it She loves the automatic start

The perfect vehicle for a Yukon lover

This vehicle had everything from the socket to the DVD player. Seat warmers charging ports. Lots of leg room even on the third row .

3.7

lots of storage

decent value, very good as a multi-function family vehicle, a little underpowered, GMC needs to update the 1960's shift lever on the steering column. Good ride.

Most comfort and dependability

The Yukon XL is the most comfortable, safe and stylish SUV out there. Definitely exceeded my expectations. It has a really smooth ride and powerful power plant.

Very nice to drive! My wife feels very safe!

So good as a family vehicle in Cold Canada! Very safe for my family! The roads can get quite slippery and rough but the Youkon is equal to our harsh conditions! Well done GMC for this wonderful vehicle!

A joy to drive!

Quiet, luxury ride that accommodates my family of 6. So many bells and whistles that I couldn?t think of another to add. Great car and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Great car love it

We love this vehicle a lot , it is very comfortable, very soft ride , lots of space , big trunk for those double strollers you need for your babies and whatever else , best vehicle you can dream of for a family