Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2013 Honda Accord
Shop the 2013 Honda Accord

So far so good!

After a year of research about the 2 door accord I finally purchased it about a month ago. Does well on gas, works and drives amazing. I am so happy with this purchase. Give you a sporty feel without the sports car price.

One of the best cars I've drove

I love this vehicle. It drives smooth and takes curves like a beast! The electronics are up to date that I really enjoy. The sunroof is a wonderful assectory

Phenomenal Car. What more could you ask for?

Best car I have ever owned. I purchased the Accord EX model. With Honda's legendary 2.4 liter engine paired with a 6 speed manual is a match made in heaven. Shifts so smooth you barely even have to try. Very comfortable and spacious sedan that still consistently gives 35+ mpg on the highway. What more could you ask for?

4.0

Great performance in the coupe

The accord coupe is incredible performance for an affordable price. Very reliable. Only drawback is the timing belt needing to be replaced. Drives very comfortably for the high torque.

Best car I ever owned

I loved every thing about this car. Owned it over a year before I was hit and it was totaled. The most reliable car I ever owned!

Efficient, great handling reliable car.

This was the first year of a redesign of the Accord which introduced a Sport Edition. It has larger wheels 17" and paddle shifters. It has an Econ mode which saves fuel. This car drives and handles like a luxury car but gets 30+mpg. The reliability of a Honda. I bought it new and the only trouble I have had is the battery did not last two years but Honda replaced it free of charge. I have previously owned Lexus, Volvo, Mercedez and this Accord puts them to shame. Efficient, crisp handling and it's not in the shop once a month for poorly engineered item costing thousands of dollars. My other vehicle is the Honda Ridgeline truck and it too is awesome. I have learned my lesson with the more expensive luxury cars. You don't always get more when you pay more.

This is review for Accord Turing V-6

Very good reliable car. Gas saver, powerful, comfortable and good looking car. Nice interior sound isolation, roomy, great for long distance, the radar keep the distance on cruise control program.Great stereo system.

This is probably the best car I've owned.

This is the first "foreign" car I've owned, and probably the best one. It has been very economical, dependable, and is not a bad car to look at. I will definitely be buying another Honda.

Finally bought a Honda. Great all around car.

Best mid sized car on the market. Quality built, good features, good gas mileage and stylish. I have had Toyota cars in the past thinking that they were the best built. Honda surpasses Toyota. I recommend them highly.

4.0

Excellant car for its money. Great gas mileage.

This car is great for its cost. Dependable as I have never had a problem with it. Very easy to maintain. Rides great and easy to get in and out.