2022 Honda Accord consumer reviews

$26,520 starting MSRP
side view of 2022 Accord Honda
Explore the 2022 Honda Accord
Shop the 2022 Honda Accord

I love this car. My first car ever. thanks Honda!

I have the Accord Sport. It is great, saving gas. Nice interior design. I haven’t tried the Sport function yet, because it is fast and save Gas with Eco Drive right now. I just wish my accord have map on the screen. But it doesn’t matter. It’s good with the price.

GREAT Gas Mileage .

The Accord is much better than advertised. The 1.5 liter engine is great on gas and the Turbo provides ample power. I was not sure about the CVT trans but we love it now. 35 MPG around town, 42 on the freeway. A lot to love .

Good quality car with great features

Overall my 2022 Honda Accord is a great car. I have the Touring 2.0 with nearly everything. It is comfortable, decent gas mileage and very peppy. I have heard mixed reviews on the 1.5 liter so do your own research before purchase. My few little grips are quite minimal, radio antenna does not get the greatest reception. Better have the windows up before cleaning windows (this may be a gimme, I got spoiled with my last cars water channel). The lane departure warnings are a little finnicky at times but for the most part works good. With slushy roads the front sensor by the license plate will give errors on the dash . have to disable it (it ices over easy). Otherwise a perfect car. I quite literally love it and could not ask for anything more.