2021 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid
4.4

Love this Accord Hybrid

First time to own a hybrid and so far very pleased. Pretty good acceleration and mileage better than advertised. So far just over 50 mpg.

Meets all needs.

The Matte finish is the attraction! My nineteen year old bought this car over all others. It meets all her needs. If Honda continues to offer these matte finishes, the youger generation will buy Honda.

4.4

Excellent Hydrid

I got 2021 Accord Hydrid EXL in Crystal Black and not many out there now… overall great gas mileages, little road noise due to quiet engine… EV mode so smooth didn’t even know the engine on…. Great drive and it’s really speed 🚀

most reliable car i have owned.

the car met all my needs.it has plenty of legroom in the back and front and front dashboard is great and also have three u s b plug and the space in trunk is great.

LOVE this hybrid!

This car is amazing! The gas mileage is unreal and it is so quiet. The interior is beautiful and the leg room plentiful. The features are so cool, functional and helpful and we all enjoy the touch screen.

Very comfortable

I’ve been wanting to get this car for some time and I’m so glad I got it. It exceeded all my expectations and makes me feel great about spending less on gas.

2.6

Car broke down at 3 months and 3k miles

Vehicle is mediocre. Not worth the money you pay for it. It is roomy but not comfortable. The vehicle failing of course is a big downer. Honda dealer blamed Honda. They have no loaners or rentals. Honda stated that it was up to each dealer to provide loaners. Never buying Honda again.

Best car I’ve owned

This car not only drives smoothly, it looks awesome! I have the EX-L model and wouldn’t change a thing. I feel safe driving this and am glad that I bought it. I used to have a civic so I know Honda is top-notch!

4.3

Really cool features.

It's a car that offers technology that makes you feel like it's a 2021 car. The rear seats are super wide and comfortable. The handling is very smooth and silent. Acceleration is a lot of fun. If you are looking for a car that economizes on gasoline but without compromising luxury then this Accord is a wise option.

Great car

This car is what one would wish for. It offers nice interior and attractive exterior design. The engine is powerful and mileage excellent. It is a great value for the price.