2021 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

$26,570 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid

Best overall value: Driving, design, eco, comfort.

Over 50+ vehicles i’ve owned in over 50 years of driving, this 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring is on of the best cars i’ve had and would certainly purchase it again as well as highly recommended this as a fantastic, roomy, quiet, smooth ,comfortable, powerful if asked, very economical and excellent styling 4 door sedan with a reasonably price point. To me a car is more than just point a to point b daily driver. I have to enjoy the time on the road during that a to b driving. Any thing with wheels can do a to b. But to do that at a reasonable price AND have a comfort and the latest in standard features and equipment you’ll be hard pressed to find anything close to this car. Most others are too expensive, too cramped, lacking in technology, feel like your in a toy car, have a sloppy ride, and weak overall performance. 235/45/19 tires are very well damped to take away that truck ride feel but still absorb all bumps without the clunks, squeaks,rattles and other noises usually associated with a stiffer ride but still giving you a precise feel of the road without the jarring of a stiffer suspension design. The sight lines are well available without obstruction. The LED lighting and auto high beams are superb living here in Florida where too many cities haven’t discovered street lighting Purchased used 33k mi, now 37k avg mpg is true 44-48 regular gas, stock.

2.6

Worst car purchase

A month into purchasing the car the wireless charging does work while car is in motion. Six months later CarPlay does not connect and when it does it is static. Will get rid of this car as soon as possible.

4.4

Love this Accord Hybrid

First time to own a hybrid and so far very pleased. Pretty good acceleration and mileage better than advertised. So far just over 50 mpg.

Meets all needs.

The Matte finish is the attraction! My nineteen year old bought this car over all others. It meets all her needs. If Honda continues to offer these matte finishes, the youger generation will buy Honda.

4.4

Excellent Hydrid

I got 2021 Accord Hydrid EXL in Crystal Black and not many out there now… overall great gas mileages, little road noise due to quiet engine… EV mode so smooth didn’t even know the engine on…. Great drive and it’s really speed 🚀

most reliable car i have owned.

the car met all my needs.it has plenty of legroom in the back and front and front dashboard is great and also have three u s b plug and the space in trunk is great.

LOVE this hybrid!

This car is amazing! The gas mileage is unreal and it is so quiet. The interior is beautiful and the leg room plentiful. The features are so cool, functional and helpful and we all enjoy the touch screen.

Very comfortable

I’ve been wanting to get this car for some time and I’m so glad I got it. It exceeded all my expectations and makes me feel great about spending less on gas.

2.6

Car broke down at 3 months and 3k miles

Vehicle is mediocre. Not worth the money you pay for it. It is roomy but not comfortable. The vehicle failing of course is a big downer. Honda dealer blamed Honda. They have no loaners or rentals. Honda stated that it was up to each dealer to provide loaners. Never buying Honda again.

Best car I’ve owned

This car not only drives smoothly, it looks awesome! I have the EX-L model and wouldn’t change a thing. I feel safe driving this and am glad that I bought it. I used to have a civic so I know Honda is top-notch!