2014 Civic

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

I Love Honda

by Smart With Money from VA on April 30, 2016

What an excellent car! I have a 2014 LX Sedan which just rolled over 12,000 miles. It has been completely trouble free, excellent on gas, and a pleasure to drive. I love the bluetooth feature that allows me to talk or stream from my phone. I average 33 MPG's mixed city/highway driving. I plan to drive this car until the wheels fall off!!!

Fantastic Car

by Pam from Sebastian, FL on May 9, 2014

This Civic is so quiet, runs smooth, and has all the features I wanted including a sun roof. Love all the features! car looks great! very comfortable. love the ability to see how I am driving with regards to fuel savings. Honda makes great cars - glad I chose this one.

2014 Honda Civic review.

by Cliff from Los Angeles, CA on May 1, 2014

Bought this car after trading in my 2013 Corolla. I was immediately impressed by how much of an upgrade it was after a 1 year wait. The car featured more than meets the eye. Standard backup camera and bluetooth added a lot of value to the car. Also new for 2014 is the CVT although at first, I became leery of this change. Then I found that this CVT isn't jittery and is quite fun. Performance is key. Plenty of power to get me at highway speed at just the way I want it. Not overwhelmingly fast, but not too slow like the corolla was. I could not have been happier purchasing this Civic. Fun to drive? Yes. The interior looks busy and feels futuristic, much like an arcade stand. I loved how the new fabric which came for 2014 is smooth and easy to clean. Honda definitely took a step in the right direction.

Most reliable car I've owned.

by US Volunteer from Orange County, CA on November 16, 2014

The dashboard is extremely attractive with high-tech design and ease of access. The backup camera is greatly effective, the feature that every driver must have. The legroom is plenty not only front but also in rear. I like the trunk area that can be extended by lowering the rear seat bench.

Great car for the price

by Mayzie from West Chicago, IL on January 24, 2015

comfortable...gas tank a little small. Like the bells and whistles. Great experience at Honda of Lisle.

Love my new Civic

by Jay R. from West New York, NJ on June 21, 2014

Would have never considered a Civic but im very happy I did. Comfortable, roomy back seats and great fuel economy. Averaging 34 in very mixed driving. Acceleration is smooth and quick enough to keep up with traffic, Love my Civic and hope to own its for many years to come.

Honda Civic never disappoints!

by New Car Buyer from Texas on September 3, 2014

This is my 3rd Honda, and my second new Honda Civic purchase. There isn't a better car for the money, features and reliability!

LOVE this Luxury Vehicle for Less

by CrazyforBoots from Phoenix, AZ on January 22, 2015

The engine is bigger now and the sport mode has great get up and go. I feel like the car was made specifically for me. The leather seats mold to your body and are super comfortable ....with the option of heat. I live in AZ so wish the seats provided heat and A/C but the heat is great for early morning in our "winter." I have the 4 door sedan for the first time - I have always had the 2 door coupe but it look and drives like a sporty coupe. It handles great and I love the digital speedometer. I priced out similar vehicles and this by far was the best bang for your buck-most "upgrades" were standard!!!!

Cheapest build, minimally engineered Civic

by AFK from Oakland, CA on October 26, 2014

I've been driving this vehicle for more than 3 months now. The engine is good at high rpm, but when it comes between 1k-4k, the car barely pulls itself. Interior is made up of cheap plastic. After the 3rd month, I started hearing noise coming from the interior parts. Car's battery dead on 600 miles and got it replaced by the dealer. Driver seatbelt occasionally locks you on the seat (!), and you need to pull the car to a safe place and unplug and plug the seatbelt again to release the lock. Replaced the driver seatbelt last month, the new one is better but still have the same problem. The car is probably the most uncomfortable car I ever drive. When you place your arm on the middle armrest, you cannot reach the steering wheel, so the armrest is not actually an armrest, instead, it is a place to put your stuff inside. Also the armrest is made from very hard material and after placing your arm on it for some time, you start feeling pain. The touchscreen thing in the car is the worst touchscreen device I've ever seen in a car. I can get used to it somehow, but I am sure someone over 40's wouldn't be able to operate it. Interior noise is acceptable, considering the price of the car, but should have been better. Good things about the car: - The car looks good and stylish - When you sell it, you get good value - Keyless driving is engineered very well. You can place the keys in your pocket and never need to take them out. - Our dealership was really professional and kind

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car for my daughter - moved away

by love my car from Austin Tx on June 11, 2014

We purchased the new Civic for our recently college grad, she did her research picked three different vehicles. After testing driving the, you was sold on the Civic EX model. She loved the high tech aspects of the EX model, specially the I phone linkage and side view cameras. I greatly appreciated the many safety features ( 5 airbag ) and how well it handled. Thanks Honda

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20