2020 Civic

2020 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2020 Honda Civic?

First new car I’ve owned

by Thunter0928 from Hackettstown nj on Sun Jul 12 2020

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase, what comes with the car, between Honda sensing, all the technology features, the comfortable interior, and sport exterior for the affordable price. Do not regret my purchase at all.

I really like and trust my Honda.

by TB from St Louis, MO on Sat Jul 11 2020

This car really does meet all of my needs. I really love the fact that I can use my phone navigation system with this car.

cool style of a car.

by Mark from Ogden on Sun Jul 19 2020

my honda civic is awesome, good gas mileage, good looking car, very comfortable to drive, love the heated seats, would very much buy the car again.

Best Sedan out there!

by Christian from Kentucky on Wed Feb 19 2020

Writing this review on Feb 2020. I have own the 2020 Civic Sedan Touring model for a few months and I couldn’t be happier with it. First to get it out of the way, I haven’t had the oil dilution issue that was found on some of the CR-V and Civic models from 2016-2018, Honda had stated that they fixed the issue before the 2019 models got to the market and so far it seems to be true. The mpg on the car are great, the audio system is amazing (touring model has a better audio system than the other models so keep that in mind, and that audio system is still good). The LED headlights on the touring are super bright. As far as comfort I’ll give it a 4/5. Mainly because I’m 6’3” and my head is closer to the roof than I would like and because the armrest is harder than I would like it to be. The leather seats are comfortable and there’s plenty of leg room in the front and back. The 1.5 L turbocharged engine makes this a fun car to drive but only comes in a CVT transmission. If that’s an issue and you don’t care too much about the extras that the touring model has over the others then go with the SI model which has a 6-speed manual transmission, or even the type-R if you’re looking for more power.

Made a good choice sticking with Honda!

by Robert B from Northfield OH on Sun Jan 05 2020

We’ve gotten great use out of our Honda vehicles. I’m confident this Civic will last as long. The quality is great. Solid vehicle compared to many other makes/models out there!

My first Honda, and I LOVE it!

by Very Happy from Toronto, ON on Fri Feb 14 2020

I have recently bought a brand new 2020 Honda Civic LX with the 2L engine. It is so far a car with very good gas mileage while still having good power for the class and surprisingly fun to drive. I also like the CVT, and the generation has been around since 2016 yet I have never once heard of issues with the CVT. The space inside is also surprisingly good, especially with legroom. Overall, I so far LOVE this car!

Just purchased, but I know Honda is a great brand

by Audrey from St. Louis, MO on Wed Jan 29 2020

I have had my eye on a new civic for a while. With the latest update to their console that goes back to actual buttons for most things instead of a full touchscreen and their Honda Sensing standard I was ready to make the transition. I briefly debated between the sedan and hatchback, but love the additional storage the hatch offers and I like the slightly more aggressive styling of the hatchback. Great pickup and maneuverability and love all of the features included. So glad I purchased!

Alright Car Overall, but could be better.

by Tad Disappointed Honda Owner from New York City, NY on Sun Jun 21 2020

I have had my 2020 Honda Civic for several months now and it currently has 4,700 miles. The car had zero creaks and rattles the first day that I bought it, and was like that for the first few weeks. Then all of a sudden, a little rattling sound came. But now there are a fair amount of rattles already in the car, and it honestly makes the car feel more cheap versus when it had no rattles. I also took the car to the car wash for a few times, and the sheetmetal is so thin and cheap, it left a bit of tiny dents. There is also a rattling sound coming from the front grille whenever I close the front driver and passenger doors. The gaps also seem to be a bit bigger on the outside of the car in comparison to older Civics, especially around the trunk area where the gaps are so big, it almost looks like the trunk is slightly open. Though, the car does get very good fuel economy, I am averaging 35 MPG (it has the 2.0L non turbo engine), though power is a little sluggish sometimes. The interior space and the seats are very roomy and comfortable. And the CVT is actually decent to drive especially with the great handling and steering this car has. Infotainment system I had no issue with, and I LOVE the Apple Car Play and Android Auto. Overall, it is a decent car. However, it seems with newer Hondas (and Toyotas) that the build quality, materials, and fit and finish seemed to have somewhat went downhill in comparison to the ones from the 1990s and early 2000s. They are still very reliable mechanically though. I may not want to honestly buy another Honda car until they try to fix the issues this 10th gen Civic has and improve the build quality for the future models. Excellent car mechanically, just okay build quality.

Very nice car to drive and own,

by Rick J Merrick from Apple Valley, Mn on Wed Dec 25 2019

My wife is only 5' tall so it is difficult to find a car that she is comfortable sitting in as well as driving. This fit her like a glove.

Buy a Civic!

by Mike C. from League City, TX on Thu Feb 13 2020

This is my second Civic 2019 and 2020. Bought the Civic Hatchback 6-speed manual trans, and it the same car as the Type R! With a few modifications like short throw shifter and LED headlights/fog lights completely transforms this car! As quick as a Hemi Charger, almost the fuel economy of a late Prius (47mpg at 60 mph).